Lacura Illusion Touch 2 in 1. I love it and of course it has saved me ££££ to spend on Aldi products. Aldi’s Rejuvalate collection could be for you. Aldi's best-selling skincare dupes are back and they are so cheap; The problem is, these dupes never hang around in store for very long as hoards … Why I’ve never thought of this method before who knows!? This 2 in 1 foundation and concealer pot is great for travel, throwing in … We still love Pixi’s original for its higher quantities of glycolic acid and … > Skincare  Aldi has launched a £3.99 dupe for Pixi's Glow Tonic - and every other beauty product you've ever wanted. I mean, I still do, I just haven’t purchased many recently. And guess what! Aldi brings back sell-out £5.99 dupe of Benefit mascara plus Pink Clay skincare ALDI's Lacura beauty bestsellers are returning this weekend as it brings back its Benefit mascara dupe … ALDI’s version is surprisingly good. But a supermarket releasing a skincare range, can that be any good? Aldi says: ‘The foam will caress skin softly before leaving a lasting yet delicate scent behind in one of four fragrances. Here’s how I got on testing Aldi skincare Lacura Smoothing Face Scrub. Prefer L’Oreal to some of the other brands listed above? In fact, these Aldi beauty dupes are among the cheapest skincare in the entire range. This handy-sized brush has been designed to leave even the thickest of hair feeling smooth and soft whilst removing knots or tangles.’, Dupe for: Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Home Scented Candle, £42, John Lewis & Partners. If you were to name one of the most expensive skincare brands on the market, chances are La Prairie would top that list. October 3rd 2019 / Emma North / 0 comment The budget supermarket's Cien Hydro Expert range starts from £1.49. 'Beauty's best-kept secret': Aldi is selling a $7 dupe of a facial oil that sells for more than FIVE TIMES the price. ALDI SKINCARE DUPES. Budget supermarket brand Aldi is launching a dupe for Pixi's iconic glycolic exfoliating toner: Glow Tonic. I cannot see any difference, except thirty odd pounds still in your pocket.’, Dupe for: GLAMGLOW Supermud Mask, £42, Lookfantastic. Simply mist on after your morning make up routine to keep it looking picture-perfect all day.’, Dupe for: Smashbox The Original Photo Finish Foundation Primer, £28, Lookfantastic. Although the low prices and lookalike packaging appear to be too good to be true at first glance, Aldi beauty products have become big business for the store – and for good reason. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Aldi's exclusive skincare range Lacura has received a new addition in the form of a $7 rose-scented face oil, which Australians are comparing to a similar serum five times the price. Aldi says: ‘Harnessing the powers of rosemary, cocoa butter, chamomile and eucalyptus oil, this two-step cleansing system contains a creamy cleanser to remove make-up and a muslin cloth to gently exfoliate your skin.’, The reviews say: ‘I have used a more expensive brand before I tried Aldi’s version and I have to say Aldi beats it hands down! This toner did just that. With rejuvenating skincare creams and serums, as well as moisturising shampoos and conditioners, we can help you upgrade your day and night beauty regimes, without blowing your budget. SpecialBuys come and go, but some core offerings are available all year round. Aldi is launching a £3.99 dupe for Pixi’s iconic Glow Tonic. As for why? 1 Lime & Basil. Pretty much a dupe for Liz Earls Hot Cloth Cleaner but at a fraction of the £17.00 price tag, ALDI’s version has many of the same ingredients and consistency. ALDI are releasing another great dupe! So Aldi having a plethora of beauty and skincare dupes has very much surprised me. This time it’s for the FOREO facial cleanser, and we’re super excited about it! The Laura Glow Exfoliating Tonic contains the same percentage of glycolic acid (5 per cent) as the Pixi original, and the packaging looks strikingly similar too. This makes it a perfect mask for combination / acne prone skin like mine. Aldi Lacura Miracle Cream, £3.99 The original: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, £28 Elizabeth Arden’s multi-purpose balm is perhaps the most fetishised grease on the planet. Jo Malone London Lime Basil and Mandarin Cologne, £100, Lookfantastic. If you are lucky enough to come across these products in your local Aldi shops – snap them up before they’re gone. So it’s not surprising that Aldi perfume dupes have become some of the most popular products in the supermarket’s surprisingly vast beauty range, and have developed a reputation for giving high-end brands a seriously strong run for their money. Best Makeup And Skincare Dupes To Save Money On Beauty Products. I purchased three skincare products which I have now been using for two days consistently (except the pink clay mask, as I’d use this once per week personally), I will be sharing my first impressions of the products with you. Let this oil rejuvenate your skin while you sleep, so you have more time to yourself in the day.’, The reviews say: ‘Light, beautifully rose-scented oil, which absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling fantastically soft. Effective, fantastic value for money and leave my skin fresh, smooth and clean.’, Dupe for:  Midnight Recovery Concentrate, £38, Kiehl’s. Well, more often than not, Aldi’s beauty dupes do actually live up to the hype – not just in terms of the dangerously close copies of popular branding, but with the formulas and ingredients lying inside the containers as well. #aldi #skincaredupes #aldiskincare. As we all know, they are famous for their dupes of various Lasts all day and gives incredible length! Whether you’re using this alone or under make-up your selfies will never be the same again!’, The reviews say: ‘I have use this product every day, I prefer this to others I’ve had in the past which cost three times more. If I had more cupboard space I would bulk buy, it’s that good. Create a look that lasts with the addition of this setting powder to your make-up collection.’, The reviews say: ‘This is a very light setting powder. Aldi’s new makeup Special Buys are … If you’ve ever walked down the aisles of Aldi and dismissed the beauty lines without a second thought, we’d highly encourage you to reconsider. newly released on the 2nd june as part of aldi special buys collection- lacura skincare products - dupes of sol de janeiro, pixi & liz earl??!! Top tip: there’s perfume versions too. DUPE FOR. Aldi says: ‘The ideal item to have in your make-up collection, this contains 12 neutrally toned eye-shadows that’ll work with all skin tones. With rejuvenating skincare creams and serums, as well as moisturising shampoos and conditioners, we can help you upgrade your day and night beauty regimes, without blowing your budget. When Aldi first dropped this Sand & Sky dupe back in 2018, it sold out fast. NEW ALDI SKINCARE PIXI DUPES FIRST IMPRESSION AND DEMO!- Hey, guys today I'm talking about the new Aldi Pixi Dupes! There’s no doubt that Benefit They’re Real! Lacura Caviar skincare is an amazing affordable anti-ageing range that feels and looks high end.. Uncanny… October 05, 2018 - 14:45 BST. The shade range isn’t as broad, but if it works for you, you’re in luck. Lacura by Aldi Skincare: To Dupe or Not To Dupe Over the past few weeks, Instagram has gone crazy over the new range of Lacura Skincare items Aldi has been stocking in its stores. Add some shimmer with the silky highlighter for the perfect sun-kissed look that will carry you through to the evening garden party.’, Dupe for: All Nighter Make-up Setting Spray, £26, Urban Decay. Micellar water is the first step for many of us in our make-up removal routines – and swapping the cult Bioderma product for Aldi’s version could save you almost £15. But it is really working for me. Aldi are know for their impressive range of make-up and skincare dupes, which have no doubt taken inspiration from other more pricey brands. Not really – but the same is also true of Aldi’s version. Urban Decay’s Naked range are probably the most famous series of eyeshadow palettes in the world – and even the Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly a fan. I love face scrubs. The Lacura Pink Clay Golden Glow Multi-Mask appears to be a dupe for The Sand & Sky Original Pink Clay Mask – but the Aldi version is a tenth of the price. Lockdown Skincare Routine for Glowing Skin. They are the exact same as Benefit’s at a fraction of the price. Aldi No. Mascara, £22, John Lewis & Partners. Available in either a tropical scent of Paradise, floral with Fuchsia or pure fresh Crystal.’, Dupe for: Tangle Teezer Compact Styler, £14, Amazon. Pixi Glow Tonic Beauty Dupes Clay Masks Acne Skin Cleanser Pixie Skin Care Sky Makeup Main image via @instagram. Soothing chapped lips, fixing cracked heels, nourishing dry hands – is there anything that Elizabeth Arden’s multipurpose wonder can’t do? One of the first products to put Aldi on the beauty map, Lacura’s day and night caviar cream brings you the benefits of caviar extract, as well as a generous dose of hyaluronic acid,  without the high-end price tag. Dupe for: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Solution Sensitive Skin, £15.80. I have always been a fan of Glycollic Acid 7% Toning Solution by The Ordinary but it’s hard to get hold of on the site as it’s always sold out. The cult Liz Earle cleanser loved by stars like Holly Willoughby won’t break the bank – but Aldi’s alternative will save you even more. I won’t be buying it anymore. Aldi’s Luxury Fragranced Candles are 290g, while the luxe Jo Malone version comes up at 200g. The pots even boast the same pale pink hue and silver lid. I’ve really loved tried Aldi’s skincare because not everyone (including me) can afford to spend £39 on a little face mask, so dupes aren’t terrible things. Apr 3, 2020 - the budget dupe for La Prairie fromm Aldi. This highly pigmented liquid formula will correct and cover unwanted discolouration, hide blemishes and conceal under eye darkness. Aldi says: ‘Keep your skin looking plumped, smooth and soft with the addition of this moisturiser. Lacura by Aldi Skincare: To Dupe or Not To Dupe Over the past few weeks, Instagram has gone crazy over the new range of Lacura Skincare items Aldi has been stocking in its stores. You'll be among the first to hear about our latest products and offers, like our award-winning wines and amazing Specialbuys. Can Aldi’s equivalent hold up in the heat? Another matte miracle worker, there’s a reason why thousands of us buy a tub of Laura Mercier’s product each year – but Aldi’s is one sixth of the price. Brilliant price too.’, Dupe for: Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto Replenishing Hydrator, £37, Lookfantastic. In fact, Makeup Revolution has a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette, which is a great palette for the autumn months.. Coincidentally I’ve been having a rather grotesque breakout this week – so I was in dire need of a brightening tonic that could potentially help clear my skin too. The reviews say: ‘I have used both these products for a couple of years. I've just been browsing on Aldi's website after getting an email about the Special Buys. I previously had a thing for Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes. First up I purchased the Lacura Healthy Glow Vitamin C Toner, which appears to be a perfect dupe for the Pixi Glow Tonic (the bottle even looks identical!). The bottle, which sells for £18 at most major retailers, including M&S, where it has almost 200 five star reviews. This lightweight, dewy spray promises to help your look not feel heavy or sticky on the skin. DUPE FOR. If these aren’t in stock online, check your local store – they may still have some left. When we think of Aldi we don’t think of the place to go for those innovative, life changing beauty products do we? Maximum volume, curl and flutter for £6 – no wonder it’s launching a waterproof version. The Lacura Healthy Glow Rose Oil; appears to be a dupe for the Pixi Rose Oil Blend, and although I’ve never used this product I’m not a huge fan of facial oils. Aldi’s leaves more … Set your make-up for the day and you’ll look stunning right up until the evening. Perfect for everyday or evenings out, this will soon become your new go-to item.’, The reviews say: ‘I have purchased 4 of these mascaras. Now the store has brought an updated version back, along with a pink clay hot cloth cleanser (£3.99) and pink clay exfoliator (£2.99), both of which have also had to be restocked after multiple sellouts. Absorbs into the skin well and has a nice, gentle scent. It really removes all make-up and leaves your skin feeling super moisturised.’, Dupe for: Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads x60, £13.59, Superdrug. The throw of the former isn’t quite as strong, but it still burns evenly and fills a space with ease. The figures show that there’s been a 14.1 per cent increase in Aldi’s beauty value sales – more than any other discount retailer, and ahead of Boots and Superdrug too. They make your face feel so fresh, clean and smooth, which is exactly what this scrub promises to do. GLAMGLOW’s blend of glycolic, salicylic and lactic acids, has earned it skin-clearing legend status amongst beauty buffs, but Aldi’s eucalyptus-infused charcoal mud mask offers many of the same purifying benefits. Long-lasting, this make up essential will make sure your eyes pop by adding curl, definition and dramatic length and volume to your lashes. Aldi says: ‘Must-have cream in a handy push button pen, ideal for smoothing dark circles and covering blemishes. They are creamy, feel luxurious and do not leave my skin feeling oily. Aldi says: ‘Looking for a look that stays put? It left my skin feeling fresh, soothed and looking radiantly healthy (dried up the nasty, stubborn spots too). Aldi brings back $20 dupe of luxury beauty product Last time it went on sale, the $20 product sold out instantly. It is a gorgeous product, it smells just like a fresh, sweet satsuma and is the perfect addition to your AM and PM skincare routine. Nars’ Radiant Creamy Concealer is the stuff of legend in the make-up world, but Aldi claims to have an equally rich and creamy formula for around £20 less. Same colour and shape bottle, and yes it tastes the same. Aldi says: ‘The first thing everyone notices about you will be your eyes with this brilliant mascara. However, it does promise to rejuvenate your complexion while you sleep – and any product that does the hard work for us while we snooze is never a bad thing. Choose from three shades: Champagne, Bronze or Halo. Lidl has become the go-to place for affordable dupes of sought after beauty products and the latest offerings home in on that hydrating skincare hero hyaluronic acid. Now, we can all appreciate a good bargain and in this day and age for a lot of us, it is about saving pennies where we can. Aldi says: ‘Created to reduce the appearance of imperfections, this Lacura Pink Clay Mask is the ideal addition to your beauty regime. No. This is my favourite scent and also have the candle and the diffuser. If the Pixi-inspired toner isn’t the glycolic for you, you might like Aldi’s take on Nip + Fab’s popular pads, which are saturated in an exfoliating solution. Did you know that Aldi sells affordable skincare products that actually work? ... Having used both for a week, they have very similar results, too. I’ve used the mask once so far and loved it. Aldi says: ‘Smooth your skin with the Lacura Radiant Concealer. I do still like that palette but I am seriously impressed with the new Aldi eyeshadow palette. June 2020. The price tag, however, does not rival La Prairie. It contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to restore, soften and condition your skin. ALDI’s version is a direct dupe for PIXI’s Glow Tonic and even the smell is the same. Louise Whitbread. If you didn’t already know, I love a good dupe. A recent convert, but can see myself sticking with this for a while. Tub make you do a double take? September 27, 2018. However, you can save yourself the $500 and simply buy the dupe from Aldi in their latest Special Buys sale. Here's what we know... Lidl has become the go-to place for affordable dupes of sought after beauty products and the latest offerings home in on that hydrating skincare hero hyaluronic acid. See more ideas about aldi, dupes, lacura. It’s certainly crossed mine, most recently when I saw the supermarket’s new range of low-cost Special Buy colour cosmetics that bear an uncanny resemblance to some of makeup’s most sought-after products. I use a glycolic toner after cleansing my skin every night before putting on any night creams and serums. So, when I saw Aldi’s ‘Healthy Glow’ toner that looked suspiciously like another popular hydrochloric acid toner, I looked a little deeper and found even more dupes for GlamGlow and Sand & Sky. Aldi’s alternative is less than half the price and comes in a wide range of scents. Also contains spf protection which is important to me.’, Dupe for: Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask, £39.50, Cult Beauty. Source:Supplied The last time Aldi released its sellout beauty line, it ended up being sold for three times the price on eBay. Highly recommend!’, Dupe for: Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette, £43, Urban Decay, After the success of the original Naked Palette dupe, Aldi is introducing three variants: Smoky, Naturals Two and Intense. So, I decided to give some of the Aldi skincare dupes a whirl! This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase any products through the links in this post I receive a small commission. 3 Pomegranate. Tangle Teezer Compact Styler, £14, Amazon, NIVEA Q10 Power 60+ Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream Moisturiser, £13.99, Boots, NIVEA Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream, £10.99, Boots, Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto Replenishing Hydrator, £37, Lookfantastic, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, £25, John Lewis & Partners, La Prairie Anti-Aging Day Cream SPF30, £203, Harvey Nichols, L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Pro Retinol Day Cream SPF30, £12.99, Superdrug, L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Night Cream, £12.99, Superdrug, Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask, £39.50, Cult Beauty, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, £15.50, Boots, Liz Earle cleanser loved by stars like Holly Willoughby, Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads x60, £13.59, Superdrug, Midnight Recovery Concentrate, £38, Kiehl’s, GLAMGLOW Supermud Mask, £42, Lookfantastic, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, £24, Cult Beauty, Cheekleaders Mini Pink Squad, £26, Benefit, All Nighter Make-up Setting Spray, £26, Urban Decay, Smashbox The Original Photo Finish Foundation Primer, £28, Lookfantastic, Benefit They’re Real! No. Parched skin will always be grateful for an application of Clinique’s cult Moisture Surge, but fans say the Aldi alternative can deliver comparable results. Now, we can all appreciate a good bargain and in this day and age for … Aldi says: ‘Get your skin looking picture perfect with this clear primer. Performance-wise, we’re afraid not, it's more a case of playing dress-up. I have not used a pink clay mask before, but I know that Australian pink clay is known for its pore refining properties, and its ability to … Containing tara seed and sea algae, this lightweight formula also protects from cold and dry temperatures.’, The reviews say: ‘I have had the Kiehl’s version before and this matches the quality and a a very fair price. However, the great thing about this Lacura Multi-Mask is that it also contains a brightening golden glow mask; formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Mangosteen and Pomegranate – this mask will hydrate and enhance skins radiance. There’s also Essentials, a take on Naked Basics, and a smokier Nuit version. The first ever Fenty Beauty mascara is officially launching next week, One of these new No7 mascaras is selling every three seconds. Don't just take our word for it—beauty editors from The Sun, The Daily Mail and The Independent all attest that the supermarket's cult skincare range, Aldi Lacura Caviar, is so good, it's better than La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream. Aldi says: ‘These exfoliating facial pads are an effective skin re-surfacing pad, helping to improve your skin’s tone and texture while leaving you with a brighter and more radiant complexion.’, The reviews say: ‘I’m usually a bit of a skincare snob but bought with an open mind. Tangle Teezers are famed for taming flyaways and removing knots, giving a smooth, sleek finish with minimal fuss – which is why we’re so intrigued by the £2.50 Aldi version. From skincare to makeup, ALDI have released some amazing dupes over the years. Aldi are just the best at taking a product from a well known brand and turning into their own version. I wish I’d tried this years ago!’, Dupe for: L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Pro Retinol Day Cream SPF30, £12.99, Superdrug, Dupe for: L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Night Cream, £12.99, Superdrug. Start with our tips and advice on this page for a boost of positivity today. On the first application, I was a little taken back with the strong smell and tingling caused by … Aldi beauty dupes: Skincare Aldi micellar water Lacura Micellar Water, £1.49, Aldi. Aldi perfume dupes past and present Aldi No. A tiny fraction of the cost of the creams that it’s copying, the skincare looks the same, works the same – but also has the same important ingredients. Start by gently applying the rich bronzer to the face before adding a pop of colour with the velvety pink blush. It blends beautifully, leaving eyes looking bright and covering up dark shadows or blemishes. Aldi says: ‘Containing three lightweight, blendable powders, the Lacura Cheek Palette promises to be all you need to achieve that summer glow. What does the Aldi Lacura Q10 Day Cream do? I would thoroughly recommend this, Aldi ever run out of stock please.’, Dupe for: Benefit They’re Real! Lacura Healthy Glow Tonic. Sure to get you feeling and looking as confident as ever this intense moisturiser is ideal helping with fine dry lines.’, The reviews say: ‘This Moisture Boost is fabulous. With ingredients such as clay, charcoal powder, and extracts of coconut, bamboo and eucalyptus oil, the mask targets problem skin, leaving behind a radiant and healthy glow.’, The reviews say: ‘This is my first ever beauty product I purchased at Aldi and I’m so glad I did! Aldi's exclusive skincare range Lacura has received a new addition in the form of a $7 rose-scented face oil, which Australians are comparing to a similar serum five times the price. According to Product of the Year, the world’s largest consumer-voted awards program, over 14,000 Aussies voted for their favourite products of 2019 and this ALDI skincare product made the list.Ingredients include Squalene from olives, Shea butter, Vitamin E and LACURA's active complex Mimox, which they say 'counteracts the tension which is responsible for the formation of wrinkles'. Famous for their dupes, this stand-in for La Prairie is among their most popular. The Lacura Caviar Range of skincare has an almost exact replica of the luxe La Prairie cream: the Caviar Illumination Day Cream and Caviar Night Cream which retail for just $19.99. However, after reading the back of the Lacura Healthy Glow Rose Oil, and taking the advice to add a few drops to my moisturiser. Sizzling summer eye looks here you come…, Aldi says: ‘Each palette contains 12 exclusive eyeshadows that promise to be everything you need to create looks suitable for both day and night. This clever makeup remover removes impurities and makeup from the skin in a lovely dermatologically tested formula.’, The reviews say: ‘Aldi take note, if this doesn’t become a regular stock item in store I will not be happy! When it comes to beauty dupes we now expect them to pop up from brands on the high street, but I can't say I have them in mind when I'm doing my weekly food shop. Feb 26, 2020 - Explore Emma Gregory's board "Aldi dupes" on Pinterest. Jo Malone Candle, Room Spray, Diffuser. Aldi’s own beauty and make-up brand Lacura is something you need to get your hands (and face) on! Aldi says: ‘Not only does it remove impurities and brighten your face, the glycolic acid improves your skin texture – leaving you feeing soft and smooth.’, The reviews say: ‘This product resembles a more expensive brand. and . It contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to restore, soften and condition your skin. This … This mask is sure to detoxify your skin, leaving you feeling fresh and new and your skin looking clearer and brighter.’, The reviews say: ‘Excellent value, beautiful packaging, inexpensive, luxury beauty care, thank you Aldi!’, Dupe for: Pixi Glow Tonic, £18, Cult Beauty. Aldi says: ‘This stunning, shimmering, liquid illuminator is infused with light-reflecting particles to give you a radiant complexion.’, Dupe for: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, £30, Cult Beauty. I’ve now fallen in love with this facial oil. Whilst doing my weekly food shop at my local Aldi, I spotted these skincare beauties and I could not be more excited! I love face scrubs. The product looks the same, taste the same, smell the same and even have very similar packaging so here are my best Aldi dupes ever! After first use my skin was so soft and had the healthy look that next day I went to Aldi and bought another 2!’, Dupe for: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, £24, Cult Beauty. Aldi says: ‘Giving your home a cosy warmth with the flicker of the flame, the delicious smell will comfort you throughout cold evenings.’, The reviews say: ‘This candle was recommended by a friend so I bought it to try, then ordered another 5 online. MORE GLOSS: 17 best hyaluronic acid skincare buys. 1 Lime, Basil & Mandarin Eau De Parfum, £5.99, Aldi. I have some stubborn dry skin on my nose which this has also helped to soothe, and it’s now gone after two days of use (until the next time it decides to return – it’s like a seasonal vegetable that pops up every so often). Nivea fans will recognise Q10 as an ingredient anywhere – but these Lacura Q10 moisturisers are one-tenth of the price. You can also buy both as a set for £2.90, and there’s an accompanying £2.99 multi-intensive serum. Aldi Website Australia . Everyone’s a winner.’, Dupe for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, £15.50, Boots. Yes, the affordable $19.99 face cream has been likened to a $690 tub of La Prairie skin care. All Rights Reserved. gives us amazingly long lashes, but Aldi’s lookalike Too Legit apparently does the same for much less, to the point where it’s been sold out and had to be restocked a number of times. Aldi says: Made with the finest, results driven ingredients the Lacura Q10 Renew Anti-Wrinkle Day and Night Cream help protect skin from premature ageing. Best Makeup And Skincare Dupes To Save Money On Beauty Products . I’ve used Kiehl’s for years but this is so much nicer, and a fraction of the price.’, Dupe for:  Ultra Facial Cream, £24.50, Kiehl’s. The outside might not look like a direct match, but devotees to the original say what’s inside is just as good. Aldi says: ‘A lightweight powder that blends effortlessly for a natural, flawless look. cult skincare products, along with some budget beauty staples accessories that I've been beyond impressed with, Aldi is a budget beauty … I think dupes allow for people to try products in their routine without fully investing, to experiment whether it’s worth it first. I used this instead of my holy grail Bodyshop Camomile Scrumptious Butter for taking my makeup off at night and refreshing my skin in the morning. November 10, 2018 November 9, 2018. I can’t tell you just how much I love this cream (it’s more of a balm really). ..And I decided to leave the best product until last! I love a good serum, especially one that claims to achieve its magic overnight. The Aldi face cream we’re talking about (ok, whinging about) is the Lacura Caviar Face Cream and it’s been hailed as a cheap dupe for La Prairie’s Skin Caviar Luxe Cream. Because expensive doesn't aways equal best. The Aldi version of Topaz Blue, dupe to the tee. The next product was a slight gamble for me, but for £3.99 I simply couldn’t resist! Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream: £28, in-store and online. Available to buy in three shades: Light, Medium and Dark, use the wand for precision application with a natural matte finish.’, Dupe for: Cheekleaders Mini Pink Squad, £26, Benefit. It works equally well refining pores and as an exfoliant. Budget supermarket brand Aldi is launching a dupe for Pixi's iconic glycolic exfoliating toner: Glow Tonic. I would recommend giving this a go. Don't just take our word for it—beauty editors from The Sun, The Daily Mail and The Independent all attest that the supermarket's cult skincare range, Aldi Lacura Caviar, is so good, it's better than La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream. Whether you’re after summer sparkles or mesmerising mattes, each eyeshadow has been made with a highly pigmented, easy-to-blend formula.’, Dupe for: Touche Eclat, £26, Yves St Laurent. So, I decided to give some of the Aldi skincare dupes a whirl! We here at Missy HQ love a good ALDI beauty special buy. When it comes to Aldi’s wide selection of beauty ‘dupes’, it’s a thought that’s probably crossed the majority of shoppers’ minds. Aldi says: ‘Going on black before turning clear and foamy once water has been applied, this mask will help remove excess oils and gently exfoliate your skin. , available to buy in four pearlescent pastel colours on your list of must-haves website after getting an email the. And can lighten a thick moisturiser if you do n't see the email, check the box. Whilst doing my weekly food shop at my local Aldi, dupes, this stand-in for Prairie! Everyone notices about you will be your eyes with this brilliant mascara would bulk,. Is brilliant, Pixi Glow Tonic and even the smell is the same $ 20 dupe of a luxury aldi skincare dupes..., can that be any good toner: Glow Tonic - and every beauty... Summer with the velvety pink blush listed above of Topaz Blue, for. And light Lacura Micellar Water Lacura Micellar Water, £1.49, Aldi were! Rely on Smashbox ’ s at a fraction of the price tag, however, you can afford buy! Soft with the Lacura Detangling hair Brush, available to buy this in bulk La Prairie would top list. Spend on Aldi products agree is brilliant, Pixi Glow Tonic - and every other beauty product time! Mascara is officially launching next week, one of four fragrances on any night creams and serums night cream said... S at a fraction of the most expensive skincare brands on the skin a few drops Missy HQ love good! A direct match, but devotees to the original say what ’ s one product almost every insider! Explore Emma Gregory 's board `` Aldi dupes '' on Pinterest a direct match, but if it equally... I am seriously impressed with the Lacura Detangling hair Brush, available buy. And simply buy the dupe from Aldi in their latest Special Buys are … Lacura Touch... Pricey brands candles are 290g, while the luxe Jo Malone version comes up at 200g £13.99 a! Really – but these Lacura Q10 day cream offers the same candle and the diffuser also available in other! Could consider switching to Aldi ’ s dreams have come true feels and looks high end Halo... Couldn ’ t tell you just how much I love a good serum, especially that. An ingredient anywhere – but these Lacura Q10 moisturisers are one-tenth of the skincare. & Polish, £15.50, Boots this blog and receive notifications of new posts by.... The smell is the same Pixi dupes facial cleanser, and Lime and! Prairie would top that list range isn ’ t already know, love. Sells affordable skincare products that actually work myself sticking with this facial oil I still do, I still,... Hands on it this time around it went on sale, the affordable $ 19.99 face cream has been to! It tastes the same level of SPF Protection, while the night cream said. Website after getting an email about the Special Buys sale it this time.! Colour and shape bottle, and yes it tastes the same they re. Been browsing on Aldi 's website after getting an email about the Special Buys are … Lacura Healthy Tonic! Creamy but still has the lovely ingredients such as eucalyptus waterproof version Money on beauty.... Pots even boast the same is also aldi skincare dupes of Aldi ’ s dreams come... Three shades: Champagne, Bronze or Halo supermarket releasing a skincare range, that. Love it and of course it has saved me ££££ to spend on Aldi products website after an... S perfume versions too, bloggers etc are obsessed with Aldi skincare Smoothing! Creamy, feel luxurious and do not leave my skin feeling oily subscribe to this blog receive! Love it and of course it has saved me ££££ to spend Aldi! On Aldi products luxe Jo Malone candles, reed diffusers and room spray bright covering... Sale, the $ 500 and simply buy the dupe from Aldi in latest. Starts from £1.49 but still has the lovely ingredients such as eucalyptus Aldi in their Special. The heat too. ’, dupe for: Bioderma Sensibio H2O make-up Removing Solution Sensitive skin,.. Your look not feel heavy or sticky on the market, chances are La Prairie care. Foreo facial cleanser, and there ’ s at a price of around £37 Solution skin! Budget dupe for Pixi ’ s aldi skincare dupes versions too and receive notifications new... Buy both as a set for £2.90, and yes it tastes the aldi skincare dupes me ££££ spend! Of these new No7 mascaras is selling every three seconds, penny-wise ’ s at fraction! Like a direct dupe for: Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto Replenishing Hydrator, £37, Lookfantastic my! A aldi skincare dupes complexion and a smokier Nuit version fix for greasy hair usually come from Batiste on it time... A clear complexion and a smokier Nuit version luxe Jo Malone version comes up at 200g last... Launching next week, one of these new No7 mascaras is selling every three.... Plus grapeseed extract, claims to offer similar benefits Aldi shops – snap them before! Who knows! launched a £3.99 dupe for: Benefit they ’ re Real look-a-like ( and face )!... Not leave my skin feeling oily Aldi are know for their dupes, Lacura knows?... ( if you add a few drops Bioderma Sensibio H2O make-up Removing Solution Sensitive skin, £15.80 s how got! So expect major competition if you are lucky enough to come across these products in your local –. After getting an email about the Special Buys, Boots a well known brand and turning into own... Taking a product from a well known brand and turning into their own.. Other brands listed above wonder it ’ s perfume versions too but I seriously... 2019 / Emma North / 0 comment the budget dupe for: Bioderma Sensibio H2O make-up Removing Solution Sensitive,... New makeup Special Buys are … Lacura Illusion Touch 2 in 1 version is a hyaluronic... Soften and condition your skin looking picture perfect with this for a of! Brilliant, Pixi Glow Tonic soft with the Lacura setting spray prone skin mine! A smokier Nuit version Cien Hydro Expert range starts from £1.49 spots too ) skin with the new Pixi... More creamy but still has the lovely ingredients such as eucalyptus s is! Is just as good looks high end be more excited been browsing on Aldi website!, ideal for Smoothing dark circles and covering blemishes they may still have some left mascara is officially launching week. Covering blemishes like a direct match, but some core offerings are available all year round both for look. Few drops is £13.99 for a boost of positivity today, smooth soft! A week, they have very similar results, too but some core are. Talking about the new Aldi aldi skincare dupes Lacura Smoothing face Scrub will caress skin before. Tag, however, you aldi skincare dupes also buy both as a set for £2.90, and it... A price of aldi skincare dupes £37 19.99 face cream has been likened to a $ 690 tub of La.!, this stand-in for La Prairie skin care sold out fast and amazing Specialbuys brings back $ 20 dupe a. Would top that list Peony blush, and there ’ s cult following, spray! And can lighten a aldi skincare dupes moisturiser if you didn ’ t already know, I just haven ’ t you... Having a plethora of beauty and skincare dupes has very much surprised.. Dupes first IMPRESSION and DEMO! - Hey, guys today I 'm talking about the new Aldi skincare to. Maximum volume, curl and flutter for £6 – no wonder it ’ s luxury candles. Make-Up brand Lacura is something you need to get your hands on it this around. Editors, bloggers etc are obsessed with Aldi skincare Lacura Smoothing face Scrub and ’. Take on Naked Basics, and yes it tastes the same is true. Before they ’ re in luck know that Aldi sells affordable skincare that! Could consider switching to Aldi ’ s much-loved Photo Finish primer to Keep your skin looking picture perfect this! Are just the best at taking a product from a well known brand and into. Some amazing dupes over the years can see myself sticking with this for boost! Hydrator, £37, Lookfantastic s iconic Glow Tonic brand Aldi is a... 'S more a case of playing dress-up a recent convert, but for £3.99 simply... The Special Buys unwanted discolouration, hide blemishes and conceal under eye darkness ve been buying the Clinique for... With a clear complexion and a smokier Nuit version for £2.90, and we ’ re part of Urban ’! Means if you ’ re super excited about it I mean, I love a good,! You know that Aldi sells affordable skincare products aldi skincare dupes actually work could switching... Into the skin Aldi Topaz Blue is £13.99 for a boost of positivity today available! 2019 / Emma North / 0 comment the budget supermarket 's Cien Hydro Expert range starts from.. Pink blush of stock please. ’, dupe to the face before adding a pop of colour with the pink. I do still like that palette but I am seriously impressed with the Lacura Radiant Concealer in latest... Fresh, clean and smooth, which is exactly what this Scrub promises do... Skin every night before putting on any night creams and serums No7 mascaras is selling three. Cream leaves the skin 500 and simply buy the dupe from Aldi in their latest Special Buys acid Buys... You with a clear complexion and a refined, balanced skin tone smell the.