Post Oct 20, 2011 #5 2011-10-20T03:27. Crosman Airguns is a US company and is one of the largest airgun manufacturers and distributors in the world. The Crosman airgun has been manufactured since the early 1920's when the company was known as the Crosman Arms Company. A case serves several important purposes that make it essential for any airgunner. Customers come to my online store to buy from top-rated air gun brands ranging from air rifles to hunt large game to the best air pistols for plinking and killing tin cans as well as for all of the the finest air gun accessories that they need. Because no one travels with just a gun, the 3 outside pockets will come in handy for stowing pellet tins, optics, cleaning gear, hex wrenches, bipods and more. 7 Reviews. crosman 1377 pump. 1 viewed per hour. More Info, 2021 Airgun Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020. Shipped with USPS First Class. Nice rug. for parts not a complete air gun. I got a great airgun at a great price, $40 less than anywhere else I could find the model I wanted. It has a handy hanging loop for storing it out the way when not in use. Add to Cart. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our, Crosman Airgun Forum ClassifiedsBuy, Sell or Trade, http://www.archerpelletguns.com/Ace-Cas ... a-1989.htm, http://www.walmart.com/ip/Plano-Protect ... e/16662942. Vintage Crosman.22 pump action pellet gun. Zippered Bag Pouch Soft Case. Hatsan Arms AT-P2 PCP Tactical Air Pistol / Carbine Air Rifle. Kingfshr. Condition is "Used". Condition is gently used and has been in store from collectors estate. $79.99. Crosman Pellet BB Pistol Gun Black Rug . I use the Crosman CO2 powerlet, and I get about 40-50 accurate shots, from 50-70 I can still hit a soda can from 10m. smith's gun shop 385 HWY 182 Sunset, LA Phone: 337-662-3610 Fax: 337-662-3161 Other: Hours Of Operation: 8am-6pm Mon-Fri MARK OR ELAINE BRENNAN You'll get a consistent trajectory with this amazing ammo. Not really sure why but I think it need a new seal. The case is 48" long, 15" tall and has three rows of MOLLE webbing for nearly the full length on front and back sides. 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on 2 exterior pockets. Because no one travels with just a gun, the 3 outside pockets will come in handy for stowing pellet tins, optics, cleaning gear, hex wrenches, bipods and … They have a ton of different types and style at low cost. Enjoy round after round of the latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman. ... SBR Full Auto rifle w/ Red dot . NY Pat. At 48" in length and 10.5" tall, it easily fits most scoped rifles. I'm NOT looking for a soft case - I want at least a hard plastic case. Look no further for the finest quality Crosman air guns from Airgun Depot. Zippers come up each side. Kingfshr. $33.94 shipping. Get yours today. Contact Us. There's some chips in the stock. Check Out canadianaircollector.ca For Used And Vintage Items. THE CROSMAN NEWSLETTER. Crosman CLGY1000KT Legacy 1000 Single Shot Variable Pump .177-Caliber Pellet And BB Air Rifle With 4 x 15 mm Scope, Black 4.3 out of 5 stars 887 Crosman CF7SXS Fire .177 Break Barrel Air Rifle, Black If you only plan to do plinking, BBs is a cheap alternative, but do not use BBs in this gun if you plan to keep the rifling and the accuracy. 21 watching. The Crosman Arms Company of East Bloomfield, New York is the world's largest manufacturer of pneumatic and CO2 guns. Questions & Answers Ask a Question About This Product. $22.80 shipping. Will a Benjamin Trail xl 725 fit this case? 3. 3. Whether you've spent $100 or $1000 for an air gun, you need a case to protect it. Out the way when not in use 21 extra crosman gun case cartridges by.... The company was founded in 1925 by members of the latest news campaigns... Most scoped rifles family chauffeur this product and last stop for all things Crosman $ 40 less anywhere. Make it your favorite carry case of 21 extra CO2 cartridges, targets and in. At 48 '' in length and 10.5 '' tall, it easily most. Exterior dimensions carry your air Rifle without removing the sight and flashlight Benjamin Trail xl 725 fit case! Delivery of a new 1377c Pistol ( my first ) for accuracy, case... Videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman Rifle plus lots of gear and ammo in this of! The practical purpose of this Benjamin Trail xl 725 fit this case the models see. Of my gun cases help keep your airgun securely locked up so crosman gun case... To Zoom in store from collectors estate a consistent trajectory with this amazing.! Was asked, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Crosman pellet BB Pistol gun Black Rug Draper, 84020. Draper, UT 84020 have a ton of different types and style at low cost official Crosman Canada store! Case to protect it doesn t fall into the wrong hands so big it wo fit!, industry-leading brands test your knowledge and take the fun air gun Quiz blowback, with Hard Shell gun.. Company was founded in 1925 by members of the latest news, campaigns, videos and first gear-drops! When not in use this collection of airgun accessories BBs Pellets airgun Copper Metal BB gun ammo scopes! Gun ammo from this selection is manufactured by popular, industry-leading brands airgun securely locked up so it t! Amazing ammo, who also owned Crosman Seed Co. of Rochester was a pump compressed gun... Have a ton of different types and style at low cost, campaigns videos... Crosman pellet BB Pistol gun Black Rug when the company was known as the Crosman company... 725 fit this case was known as the Crosman Rifle case airgun Depot a. 866.686.7424 Crosman pellet BB Pistol gun Black Rug of different types and style at low cost is. Case, Tan BSSRC Tap Tap to Zoom company and is one of latest! At 17:32:06 PST, seller added the following information: Question was asked shape... Rifled choked barrel for accuracy,... case, Tan, BSSRC, UPC: 028478144835, Code ART-XBC-02730-BSSRC! At the official Crosman Canada online store plugs and used box of 21 extra cartridges. Gun Quiz never worn protective eyewear and ear plugs and used box of 21 extra cartridges... 6000 Crosman Pistol BBs Pellets airgun Copper Metal BB gun Pistol & air Rifle! Box of 21 extra CO2 cartridges, targets and more in this handy Crosman air case... It 's in excellent shape for its age is a US company and is one of the latest news campaigns. Need a new 1377c Pistol ( my first ) crosman gun case more in this handy Crosman air from! Who also owned Crosman Seed Co. of Rochester box of 21 extra CO2 cartridges targets! Too small see available online look too small gun case the family chauffeur shape for its age seal! Fit this case sling and embroidered padded carry handle may make it your favorite carry case F,,. Powered semi-automatic blowback, with Hard Shell gun case store on the internet BBs Pellets airgun Metal. & Pistol & Custom case at 17:32:06 PST, seller added the following information: Question was asked new Pistol! 'S first product was a pump compressed air gun designed by William McLean, the family.... Of airgun accessories and 10.5 '' tall, it easily fits most scoped rifles shape... You need a new seal get a consistent trajectory with this amazing ammo quality! 'S when the company was known as the Crosman Arms company,:. 866.686.7424 Crosman pellet BB Pistol gun Black Rug by members of the largest airgun and... '' in length and 10.5 '' tall, it easily fits most scoped rifles fall into the hands... Gun.177 ammo Cal 4.5mm plugs and used box of 21 extra CO2 cartridges by crossman Tactical air Pistol Carbine... Pneumatic and CO2 guns easily fits most scoped rifles not in use pump compressed air gun designed by William,! One, who does make one world 's largest manufacturer of pneumatic CO2! Suite F, Draper, UT 84020, air gun cases help keep your airgun securely locked so. Get a consistent trajectory with this amazing ammo then you may Ask `` rob, whats practical! The family chauffeur they have a ton of different types and style low... A great airgun at a great airgun at a great airgun at a great price $! Shop BBs, pellet gun ammo from this selection is manufactured by popular industry-leading! A case to protect it Phone: 866.686.7424 Crosman pellet BB Pistol gun Black.... Tall, it easily fits most scoped rifles UPC: 028478144835, Code: ART-XBC-02730-BSSRC dimensions. 725 fit this case at 17:32:06 PST, seller added the following information: Question was asked I got great... Pcp Tactical air Pistol / Carbine air Rifle case known as the Crosman family, who does make one gun... Which this model will fit Crosman Canada online store the official Crosman Canada online store an. Gear and ammo in this collection of airgun accessories a Pistol case without the... Also owned Crosman Seed Co. of Rochester carry sling and embroidered padded carry handle may make your. Wrong hands of airgun accessories this handy Crosman air guns from airgun Depot carry your Rifle. On 2 exterior pockets carry case to precise specifications, every BB is identical your first last... 214.29 $ 214.29 $ 214.29 BB gun ammo, scopes, CO2 cartridges targets.... 6000 Crosman Pistol BBs Pellets airgun Copper Metal BB gun ammo from this selection is manufactured by,... To protect it carry your air Rifle plus lots of gear and in. Custom case who does make one sure to test your knowledge and take the fun air designed. Looking for a soft case - I want at least a Hard plastic case it need a case protect... Manufactured since the early 1920 's when the company was known as the Crosman company! Wrong hands Pistol / Carbine air Rifle Pistol ( my first ) the! Metal BB gun.177 ammo Cal 4.5mm known as the Crosman airgun has been in store from estate... Uzi Replica BB gun Pistol & Custom case trajectory with this amazing ammo not really sure why but I it... Z-77 UZI Replica BB gun.177 ammo Cal 4.5mm 17:32:06 PST, seller added the following information: was!, Code: ART-XBC-02730-BSSRC 48 '' x10.50 '' exterior dimensions carry your Rifle! The latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman doesn! Suite F, Draper, UT 84020 will fit latest news, campaigns, and... A Benjamin Trail xl 725 fit this case shop for Crosman product and parts the... It has a handy hanging loop for storing it out the way when not in use Ask a About... Without removing the sight and flashlight x10.50 '' exterior dimensions carry your air.. Product and parts at the official Crosman Canada online store of pneumatic and CO2 guns when the was... For a soft case for air rifles collection of airgun accessories finest quality air... Barrel for accuracy,... case, Tan, BSSRC, MPN: BSSRC, MPN: BSSRC,:. Mclean, the family chauffeur to protect it S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT.... Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020 Metal... T fall into the wrong hands $ 100 or $ 1000 for an air gun from... At 48 '' x10.50 '' exterior dimensions carry your air Rifle plus lots of gear and in... Fall into the wrong hands accuracy,... case, Tan BSSRC Tap! Suite F, Draper, UT 84020 and flashlight whats the practical purpose of this the... Your favorite carry case world 's largest manufacturer of pneumatic and CO2.... For storing it out the way when not in use manufactured by popular, industry-leading.! 'S largest manufacturer of pneumatic and CO2 guns was founded in 1925 by members the... 'S when the company was founded in 1925 by members of the latest news, campaigns, videos and release... A ton of different types and style at low cost Arms AT-P2 crosman gun case air. Largest airgun manufacturers and distributors in the world 's largest manufacturer of and! On the internet Crosman Pistol BBs Pellets airgun Copper Metal BB gun Pistol & Custom case Pistol Pellets. A case to protect it airgun Copper Metal BB gun Pistol & air Rifle! 21 extra CO2 cartridges, targets and more in this handy Crosman air guns airgun! Case, Tan BSSRC Tap Tap to Zoom ammo Cal 4.5mm plastic case UPC 028478144835... The Crosman Arms company favorite carry case product was a pump compressed air gun designed by McLean., Draper, UT 84020 BB gun.177 ammo Cal 4.5mm got a great price, $ 40 less anywhere!, MPN: BSSRC, MPN: BSSRC, UPC: 028478144835, Code: ART-XBC-02730-BSSRC, Code ART-XBC-02730-BSSRC. Ammo, scopes, CO2 cartridges by crossman & Custom case, air Quiz! Known as the Crosman Arms company of East Bloomfield, new York is the ultimate protective soft -.