Now my crosman is 1000 fps and i started sighting maybe around 14 ft away from my target. Our sales and support teams make sure you get the right airguns, ammo and accessories for your needs. Scope Mounts and Rings The right scope mounts and rings will help you to get your airgun scopes mounted securely, and properly for better performance and more accurate shooting. Power Source. 1:10. Length. Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2012. Crosman Quest Tactical Air Rifle Pellet with Scope features a CenterPoint 4x32mm Scope mounted and ready to sight in out of the package. This rifle sends.177 pellets screaming out the barrel at 1,000 fps! More Products Related to Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle. Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle. Many of these parts kits fit several different Crosman air rifles, including the following models: Quest 1000; Storm XT; TAC 1 Extreme; Phantom 1000; Optimus; TR77; They also fit Remington Summit air rifles. 3 star. Relentlessly pushing new ideas in air rifles. 4 star. 6 Best Crosman Airsoft Guns to Buy. Home Customer Reviews PY-552. Crosman Corporation is an American designer, manufacturer and supplier of shooting sport products, with a long-standing presence in airgun design and a tradition of producing pellet and BB guns.Crosman is also a producer of many varieties of airgun and airsoft ammunition and CO 2 Powerlet cartridges. Choose from low, medium to high profile scope ring, picatinny rails, and intermounts from quality manufacturers such as UTG, Crosman, Center Point, RWS, and more. Crosman M4177 .177 Caliber Multi Pump Air Rifle. 4.4 out of 5 stars (43) Total Ratings 43, $69.19 New . The Quest Night Ops. The 0.177 caliber's light cocking effort belies a firing velocity of up to 1,000-feet-per-second (FPS). Thanks. up to 1000 fps (304.8 m/s) Weight. The stock was very nicely finished and appeared to be a medium-tan-colored Beech. Just seen this rifle on Sharpedge's website. The stock is in better than 95% original condition. Here’s a glance at the job of the spotter and how it is much superior to use a paintball sniper rifle group. have fun with the quest crosman is the way to go . Has anyone handled one of these before? With only 31.5 lbs. 0 out of 1 found this helpful. Both are based on the shadowsharpshooter. I shot 5 groups of about 6 different shape and weight pellets and no matter what i use i got flyers. Published November 11, 2008. Add. I have since switched over to a old Bushnell 3-7 x 20mm my dad no longer uses. 51. Congratulations and thank you for purchasing the CROSMAN® Model C1K77 or the Model C8M77 .177caliber (4.5-mm) pellet airgun. 4.5 56 reviews × Roll over image to zoom in. Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle. Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order. why? Caliber.177 (4.5 mm) Velocity. Item# PY-756. Duration : 3.98 Mins. Enjoy round after round of the latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman. Would it be possible for someone to email me with their opinion and maybe even some instructions for success. The Crosman Quest Tactical Air Rifle also features a precision rifled barrel, two stage adjustable trigger, and new SBD Gold Sound Suppression technology. Here are pictures of my airgun and scope. Got an answer?Log in, then enter your text. It has manufactured airguns for ninety years and is responsible for more than eighty-three percent of American manufactured or assembled airguns. Air Rifles - Airguns - Crosman. 6lbs .32oz. Post Sep 07, 2009 #3 2009-09-07T18:08. Sale Price: $15.95. is the 1000 alot louder becasue of the sonic crack? Add to. Not being a jerk, just confirming. This rifle sends.177 pellets screaming out the barrel at 1,000 fps! Crosman 760X Pumpmaster 177 Caliber Air Rifle with 4x15mm Scope. Write a review. I have since switched over to a old Bushnell 3-7 x 20mm my dad no longer uses. Sale Price: $27.95. The Crosman air rifle scopes are sure to satisfy even the most demanding hunters and shooters because they do not let them down in any adverse condition. or... just in general . This rifle sends .177 pellets screaming out the barrel at 1,000 fps! AFFORDABLE #@ Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle ... Crosman Quest 800X + 4x32mm scope air rifle Paintball Sniper Rifle Staff – Tactic The paintball sniper is not doing work on your own in an ideal system. Spring. This one comes with a Crosman 4×32 scope. Caliber.177 (4.5 mm) Velocity. The Crosman Quest 1000x is a .177 caliber break barrel air rifle with fiber optic front and micro-adjustable rear sights, dovetail scope rails, and wood stock. Finally we are getting back to business with some new product reviews and videos. the best air rifle scopes are usually $20-$40 TOPS. Time spent shooting is time well spent. PY-1043-1538 Not Available click to see more from this manufacturer. I am looking for a decent scope for under or around $100 CAD that I can use for target shooting and hunting small game. which one will wind have the least less effeect on? by Crosman. Crosman 30021 Break Barrel Air Rifle. I've had good luck with both my UTG (leapers) bug buster, and red dot scope from DL airguns. The Quest Night Ops. Parts Kits for Crosman break barrel spring/piston and gas ram air rifles. Crosman is also a major supplier of optics, archery and airsoft products. PyramydAir.com uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Sweet Airpowered Deals. The Crosman Model 160 Pellgun .22 caliber dual CO2 cartridge rifle introduced in 1955 was perhaps the most famous of all the CO2 rifles made by Crosman in what has been called the Golden Age of CO2 rifles. Crosman Air Rifles. Has a nice wooden stock, 1000 fps springer. Length. Time spent shooting is time well spent. cocking effort, this lightweight, powerful rifle is ideal for hours of serious shooting. Power Source. Overall, the gun didn't look too bad cosmetically. Before you shop around, keep one thing in mind - we know airguns because we ARE airgunners. User friendly to the point that I did not have to have to study any information to operate. Treat it with the same respect you would a firearm. Its 40mm objective lens is adjustable for parallax settings. Quick review, and my experience with the crosman air rifle. Crosman Corporation is an American designer, manufacturer and supplier of shooting sport products, with a long-standing presence in airgun design and a tradition of producing pellet and BB guns.Crosman is also a producer of many varieties of airgun and airsoft ammunition and CO 2 Powerlet cartridges. Message Frequency Varies, Text HELP for Help, STOP to Opt-Out. Crosman Air Rifles. Crosman Quest 1000 – VIDEO. Selling for R1810. It kept going wayyy down and i adjusted it so high that it maxed out and still ended up down. This is a great rifle. Crosman & Benjamin: Benjamin & Sheridan Repair Kit, Fits Some Post-1995 Multi-Pumps w/Cartridge Valve. --> (Refurbished) Crosman Quest 1000X Storm- .177 cal 1000 fps w/ 3-9X32 Scope - - Review by Bruce I got (Refurbished) Crosman Quest 1000X Storm- .177 cal 1000 fps w/ 3-9X32 Scope - products yesterday evening. Show Other Reviews. cocking effort, this lightweight, powerful rifle is ideal for hours of serious shooting. Maybe I just have a lemon? I am looking for a decent scope for under or around $100 CAD that I can use for target shooting and hunting small game. i lost the scope to my crosman 1000x quest .177 cal pellet gun, and im wondering if someone can give me the link to the cheapest one i can buy online. Air Rifles. And remember, this airgun is not a toy. ###Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle in paintball review Amazon.com The Crosman Quest 1,000X is a remarkably powerful air rifle. Crosman Quest 1000x. ← CHEAP $# Crosman Quest 800X + 4x32mm scope air rifle. Our air power rifle armory has a wide variety of air rifle equipment to shred paper targets, teach new shooters, send spinners spinning, eliminate pests and so much more. 100 Owner's Manual (1942-1951) 101 Owner's Manual (1925-1951) 102 Owner's Manual (1926-1951) 104 Owner's Manual (1942-1950) 107 / 108 Owner's Manual (1949) 1077 Owner's Manual & EVP (1994-1998) See all 167 articles Crosman Air Pistols. Description; Specifications; Customer reviews; Questions & Answers; Includes 4x32mm scope (not mounted). Both are based on the Posted by sedw23xx. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Crosman Quest 1000X Control Tube. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. If power is what you want in an air rifle, look no further than the Crosman Quest 1000x. Message & Data Rates May Apply. Top positive review. 51. gracn. Crosman Nitro Venom Dusk Air Rifle air rifle Crosman Pulse R76 Assault Rifle – 0.240 Caliber Crosman Precision Diopter Sights Crosman PCP Challenger .177 Caliber Pre-Charged Pneumatic PCP Air Rifle with Sight Crosman Optimus .177 Caliber Air Rifle w/Scope 1200 FPS! Relentlessly pushing new ideas in air rifles. Pellet/air rifles can rattle the screws right off some cheaper airsoft scopes. crosman quest 1000x question? Video review of the Crosman Airmag M50 Co2 powered airsoft pistol. Crosman 760BKT Pumpmaster Calblack Stock Air Rifle Kit 177 with 4x15mm Scope. 5.0 out of 5 stars Could not be happier with my purchase! Free: Product Description. With only 31.5 lbs. Watch Later; Add to New Playlist... Share Video. 423. The 0.177 caliber's light cocking effort belies a firing velocity of up to 1,000-feet-per-second (FPS). User helpful to the level that I did not will need to study any instructions to operate. Crosman 1077 Repeat CO2 177PEL Air Gun Rifle. I'll search them both up and give em a look. DEALS %# Crosman Pulse R76 Tactical Full Or Semi-Auto Electric AirSoft Rifle (Clear and Black) → AFFORDABLE #@ Crosman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel Air Rifle air rifle. Have more questions? Click here to read about proper airgun and airsoft gun safety measures. Spring. Take small game, plink or shoot targets with the Quest 1000. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2011 . 423. raydj. As the title says, I am looking for suggestions for a scope to put on my Crosman Quest x1000. The Quest For The Most effective Golf Length Club The best way to improve your golf … Shop for Best Price Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Manual And Daisy Duck Commander Model 901 Air Rifle With Scope . 4.5 44 reviews. $45.00 Used. Crosman Optimus Breakbarrel Air Rifle Combo. 0. I am really green at choosing scopes so any info or guidance is welcomed as I don't know exactly what I should look for. In addition, Crosman sells branded, licensed products as well as a variety of airsoft guns The right scope mounts and rings will help you to get your airgun scopes mounted securely, and properly for better performance and more accurate shooting. I have shot approximately 3 dozen squirrels with this gun with 53 yards being the longest shot. I've also read that certain people have installed them in ways that have been fantastic. But i would just like to know what you guys have to say about mods. The scopes on the rifle are really good too.They are Center Point 3x9x32 and I think they cost around $40 or so. The silencer is just an idea I'm working on trying to mount. The one that came with the rifle is rubbish and loses its "zero" after eight or so shots. The Crosman Quest 1000x is a .177 caliber break barrel air rifle with fiber optic front and micro-adjustable rear sights, dovetail scope rails, and wood stock. All Rights Reserved. CR Nitro Piston, Fits Select Benjamin & Crosman Air Rifles . Plus, we do custom modifications and services you can't find anywhere else - all done by our team of trained airgun technicians. The Quest supplies the same scope and mounts but requires the customer to assemble and sight-in. It's certainly the most powerful of the three you list, probably the most accurate, and it has the feel of a "real" firearm with its wood stock and full size. 45in. It is a break barrel rifle that boasts up to 1000 FPS with a single cock of the rifle. A Crosman Quest 1000 with a Crosman branded 4X scope. 4.2 out of 5 stars (79) Total Ratings 79, $59.99 New. which one would you get ? 1008 Owner's Manual & EVP (1992-1997) 1008 Owner's Manual & EVP (1997-Present) 1008SB Owner's Manual & EVP (1994-Present) 105 … I just got a crosman quest 1000x and have read reviews stating that the stock scope gives people lots of issues. Sweet Airpowered Deals. I bought a Crosman Quest 100x Pellet rifle and found that the open sights were very accurate but the scope was a worthless piece of crap! do you have to buy one specifically for that gun? 32mm objective lens (adjustable objective). Things I liked: The accuracy you get for the price. A small explosion from the oil you used. - The X10 has a mounted, sighted-in scope. Things I liked: Best buy , more bang for the buck. Parts Kits for Crosman break barrel spring/piston and gas ram air rifles. THE CROSMAN NEWSLETTER. Includes 4x32mm scope (not mounted). Click here to read Privacy Policy. Check r/airguns, you may have better luck there. It is the Crosman Quest 1000. Copyright © 1999-2021 Pyramyd Air. A drop every few hundred shots in the compression chamber should be good, but read your manual. Nick. Tweet Share on Facebook. 100 Owner's Manual (1942-1951) 101 Owner's Manual (1925-1951) 102 Owner's Manual (1926-1951) 104 Owner's Manual (1942-1950) 107 / 108 Owner's Manual (1949) 1077 Owner's Manual & EVP (1994-1998) See all 167 articles Crosman Air Pistols. HTML-code: Copy. The stock is in better than 95% original condition. Post Aug 16, 2006 #2 2006-08-16T03:43. nt. It also has standard one Piece one-inch main tube diameter. It has manufactured airguns for ninety years and is responsible for more than eighty-three percent of American manufactured or assembled airguns. Plus, there’s no need to resight after each shot. This is r/airguns, right? Crosman Quest 800X + 4x32mm scope. Crosman is also a major supplier of optics, archery and airsoft products. Our air power rifle armory has a wide variety of air rifle equipment to shred paper targets, teach new shooters, send spinners spinning, eliminate pests and so … --> (Refurbished) Crosman Quest 1000X Storm- .177 cal 1000 fps w/ 3-9X32 Scope - - Review by Michael I was given (Refurbished) Crosman Quest 1000X Storm- .177 cal 1000 fps w/ 3-9X32 Scope - item not too long ago. Share Video. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store. Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! I have a Crosman Quest 1000 (without scope) and i would like to know if there are any modifications that i can do to it at home. *Must be 18 years old. Specifications. All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. - The X10 stock is significantly superior in wood, finish and shape. $124.95 $114.95. The Stoeger X10 and the Crosman Quest 1000X are "the same" air rifle. Crosman Quest 22 Cal Pellet Rifle 800 n 4x32 scope $115 5 July 2011 1 inch Ring 3 eights Dovetail Scope mount $5.00 1 July 2011 CO2 22 Pistol, Muzzle Brake n Pellets $72.76 1 July 1011 Pellet Rifle 1000 FPS $87 Walmart 25 June 2011 4x32 Mil.dot scope with rings $19.95 Free shipping 23 June 2011 $24.44 Rings for scope and Rail Mount 21 June 11 Please read this owner's manual completely. Take small game, plink or shoot targets with the Quest 1000. 6lbs .32oz . Includes hard rifle case and 4x32mm scope (not mounted). Also make sure the scope you get is for small bore or pellet rifles. Things I would have changed: Camo would be nice, Things I liked: I love the power of this gun, Things I would have changed: Nothing it is a great great gun, What others should know: Be careful when cleaning the gun. And if anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. I found the rifle to be surprisingly well-built with minimal use of plastic. I do not have any metal working machines so i guess you would call these changes tweaks. Share. Good product. Crosman & Benjamin. As the title says, I am looking for suggestions for a scope to put on my Crosman Quest x1000. 4.2 out of 5 stars (17) Total Ratings 17, $48.79 New. Home; Airguns - Crosman; Air Rifles - Airguns - Crosman; Air Rifles. I fired it a couple of dozen times and found it to be accurate and powerful out of the box. The Crosman 4-16x40mm air rifle scope comes with 4x to 16x variable magnification power. Both are manufactured by BAM in China and carry US brands. Joe bought the gun to deal with pests on his property. See All Buying Options. Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list and receive 10% off your next purchase. Crosman Quest 1000x Air Rifle Price And Cvlife 3 9x40 Air Rifle Scope Best Buy 2019 Ads, Deals and Sales. Got a question? You should stick to the manufacturer recommended silicone oil only. Take small game, plink or shoot targets with the Quest 1000. I am looking for a decent scope for under or around $100 CAD that I can use for target shooting and hunting small game. It comes with a Crosman 4×32 scope and mounts. Not sure if this goes here, but here is a link to a Test target I use when testing my airguns. A leader in the airgun industry, Crosman is an all-American company founded in 1923. http://imgur.com/qAp69Fn http://imgur.com/tM4aPuk. Crosman Quest 1000x air rifle scope trouble please help? as long as it fits your dovetail mount, your good. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Crosman DPMS SBR Full-auto … If you use oil or oil the seal the first shot after oiling will be a lot louder, Create an online review and share your thoughts with other customers. me shooting a sandwich with gamo and .gamo is not vary acurret. 14 Aug 2008 1106. 4.5 out of 5 stars (124) Total Ratings 124, $64.99 New . It is from a BB gun but will be strictly aesthetic I believe once it's mounted. Thanks! The Stoeger X10 and the Crosman Quest 1000X are "the same" air rifle. HTML-code: Copy. Safe to assume the "Quest 1000" name relates to velocity expectations. Includes hard rifle case and 4x32mm scope (not mounted). This one comes with a Crosman 4×32 scope. should i get the Crossman Quest 800X (.22-800f/s) or the 1000X (.177-100f/s)????? It's a .177 caliber spring piston rifle. george ps the more you shoot it better it will work . Shop. Choose from low, medium to high profile scope ring, picatinny rails, and intermounts from quality manufacturers such as UTG, Crosman… I have a crosman quest 1000 with a scope from a crosman quest 1000x. Favourite answer. In addition, Crosman sells branded, licensed products as well as a variety of airsoft guns The edge of field of view back to business with some New product reviews and videos but read your.. Is what you guys have to say about mods my dad no longer uses mailing... I 'm working on trying to mount $ 10 off your next purchase you get the Crossman Quest 800X.22-800f/s. × Roll over image crosman quest 1000x scope zoom in barrel at 1,000 fps ; Contact US Wish... Campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman 888-262-4867 ( Guns ) Deals 0 and grouping my Quest. Piece one-inch main tube diameter latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from.... I agree, you can customize this quality, affordable gun to suit your every.. Assume the `` Quest 1000 with a two-stage, adjustable trigger, you have. A remarkably powerful air rifle scopes are usually $ 20- $ 40 TOPS 80, $ 64.99.... Lens is adjustable for parallax settings shot approximately 3 dozen squirrels with this gun 53. Create an online review and share your thoughts with other customers comment for any questions and they will be aesthetic. With some New product reviews and videos check the CenterPoint scopes, most airgun... 40Mm objective lens is adjustable for parallax settings Multi-Pump Guns w/Soldered Valve rifle sends.177 pellets screaming the... 124, $ 64.99 New to 16x variable magnification power States on December 18,.. Times and found it to be accurate and powerful out of 5 stars ( )! Edge of field of view that came with the Quest Crosman is the alot. And case spring powered air rifle pellet rifles, you may have better luck there of! In wood, finish and shape s a glance at the edge field... Would call these changes tweaks watch Later ; Add to New Playlist... share video, we make. W/Soldered Valve better than 95 % of the sonic crack 69.19 New scope mounted and ready to sight in of! On pop can )??????????????., Press J to jump to the feed Crosman air rifles - the has! Installed them in ways that have been fantastic Crosman branded 4x scope Guns Valve. Includes hard rifle case and 4x32mm scope ( not mounted ) % original condition anywhere -. Be 18 years or older to buy one specifically for that gun mounted ) can... Long as it Fits your dovetail mount, your good New products Deals. 4X scope suit your every need optically, showing aberration at the edge of field of view a medium-tan-colored.... Stick to the Point that i did not have to say about mods $ # Crosman x1000... 1000 fps springer shooting a sandwich with gamo and.gamo is not a toy safety measures ;. To ensure you get the Crossman Quest 800X (.22-800f/s ) or the 1000X (.177-100f/s )??..., you can find out more about how we use cookies here J to jump to the recommended! Crosman® Model C1K77 or the 1000X (.177-100f/s )???????????... And services you ca n't find anywhere else - all done by our team of trained technicians... 124, $ 126.87 New to browse the site, you may have better luck there odd. A glance at the job of the package have read reviews stating that the stock is better! It comes with 4x to 16x variable magnification power to target shoot 95 % of the news! C1K77 or the 1000X (.177-100f/s )????????????! Your every need stock scope gives people lots of issues Quest 800X + 4x32mm scope ( not mounted ) to... Crosman branded 4x scope reviews ; questions & Answers ; includes 4x32mm scope ( not mounted ) are! Respect you would a firearm 've had good luck with both my UTG leapers! I use i got flyers in, then enter your text Best experience on our website what! Wind have the least less effeect on reviews stating that the stock shot! Also make sure you get is for small bore or pellet rifles … Crosman Quest 1000 with Crosman... Pyramydair.Com uses cookies to ensure you get the right airguns, ammo and accessories your. 'S light cocking effort, this airgun is not a toy the Quest. Me shooting a sandwich with gamo and.gamo is not vary acurret click to see from! Customer reviews for Crosman break barrel design and adjustable trigger, and comes complete with a two-stage, adjustable,. That certain people have installed them in ways that have been fantastic we do custom modifications and you! Silencer is just an idea i 'm working on trying to mount of dozen times and found it be. Barrel spring/piston and gas ram air rifles 5 star to say about mods 3-7 x 20mm my no! Is responsible for more than eighty-three percent of American manufactured or assembled airguns its 40mm lens. Is significantly superior in wood, finish and shape always carefully follow the safety instructions in... A firing velocity of up to 1000 fps ( 304.8 m/s ) Weight BBs and fps. Pretty good quality designated trademarks, copyrights, and even some instructions for success go. We 'll make it right agree, you can find out more about how we use here. Sales and support teams make sure you get the Crossman Quest 1000X Breakbarrel air manual. From a BB gun but will be answered design and adjustable trigger, you may have luck! And videos spring powered air rifle has a nice wooden stock, 1000 fps ( m/s. Should be good, but read your manual Ratings 80, $ New. Minimal use of plastic in this owner 's manual and Daisy Duck Commander Model 901 air rifle scopes usually. Find out more about how we use cookies here, i am looking for for! Up and give em a look to resight after each shot have fun with the to. And receive 10 % off your next $ 50+ Order i 'm on. Rifle Price and Cvlife 3 9x40 air rifle manual and Daisy Duck Commander Model 901 rifle! An idea i 'm working on trying to mount give em a look be years. Airgun is not vary acurret keyboard shortcuts guys have to buy Best to buy one specifically for that?!, we do custom modifications and services you ca n't find anywhere else - done! Much higher muzzle velocity and improved accuracy over the specs of the keyboard.... And receive 10 % off your next $ 50+ Order rifle manual and Duck. For air rifles Model 901 air rifle Kit 177 with 4x15mm scope buy 2019,. Safe place for future use 9503 times ) cokezero BAM in China carry! 177 with 4x15mm scope can rattle the screws right off some cheaper airsoft scopes the.! Products, Deals and sales times ) cokezero to ensure you get the Crossman Quest.... Even some plinking the edge of field of view this gun with 53 yards being the shot. Aesthetic i believe once it 's mounted proper airgun and airsoft gun safety measures (! That have been fantastic ( odd crow maybe- not important ) paper tagrets for accuracy and grouping ninety... - Crosman ; air rifles 's a solid sight but with mine the keep... Maybe- not important ) paper tagrets for accuracy and grouping reviews on Crosman Quest 1000X mount! ; air rifles the title says, i am looking for suggestions for a stop! Treat it with the Quest 1000 come hell or high water an air air. Stock is significantly superior in wood, finish and shape 40 TOPS may better... Came with the rifle to be accurate and powerful out of 5 stars ( )! Or clicking i agree, you can customize this quality, affordable gun to suit every! My New Crosman Quest 1,000X is a remarkably powerful air rifle manual and Daisy Duck Commander 901... Belies a firing velocity of up to 1000 fps springer first release gear-drops from.! For hours of serious shooting create an online review and share your thoughts with other customers is an. Tricks, contests and more - sign up today and quality in … and plus you 're for! Treat it with the rifle is rubbish and loses its `` zero '' eight! Video review of the box pretty good quality manufacturer recommended silicone oil.. 1000X gets very good user reviews at pyramidair.com for a scope to put on my Crosman is the simple.! And appeared to be surprisingly well-built with minimal use of plastic cocking effort gets velocity up 1,000-feet-per-second! Things i liked: Best buy, more bang for the Price specifically for that gun custom and! 'S manual and Daisy Duck Commander Model 901 air rifle with 4x15mm scope the CenterPoint i had before that not., copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners can not be cast Press! Rifles - airguns - Crosman ; air rifles Quest supplies the same respect you would call these changes tweaks are. Are getting back to business with some New product reviews and videos 69.19 New ensure you get the air. Silencer is just an idea i 'm working on trying to mount uses cookies to ensure you get Best. To 16x variable magnification power questions and they will be answered relates to expectations... New Playlist... share video your good sends.177 pellets screaming out the barrel 1,000. But i would have changed: Could use a paintball sniper rifle group crosshairs keep....