Bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre Cost of Baby Delivery: 48000.00. Forgot Password. So I thought I would share the updated costs. They have room rent ranging from 3000 for Ward to 23000 for suite. Delivery Charges - Neotia - Page 2: Hello Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery charges at neotia. Enter the email address for your account to reset your password, otherwise you can try again I am 25 week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia or Neotia? Bhagirathi Neotia Woman and Child Care Centre (Kolkata) 2, Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700017. The group had realised the need for an appropriate healthcare facility in north Bengal and, in 2012, set up the 250-bed Neotia Getwell Healthcare Centre, a multi-specialty hospital at Siliguri. The Doctors fees and assistant doctor fees depends on the Doctor you select. Phone: 0353 305 3000, 305 3030 Verified on 24th of March 2015 Find list of hospitals that provide Delivery Charges facilities along with their respective charges. Delivery Charges charges in Siliguri city. Basically the expenses will be Room Rent, Delivery Room/OT charges and some other charges. Neotia Getwel Healthcare Centre (Siliguri) Matigara, Behind City Centre, Siliguri, West Bengal - 734010. We assure to make the process of pregnant delivery in our hospital seamless. 2, Rawdon Street Kolkata, West bengal 700017 033-40405000, 033-40405001, 033-40405002, 033-40405003, 033-40405004, 033-40405005 My EDD is in July'16. 35000.00 . My baby was delivered on 20th January 2017. Call 033-33235000 For the baby there will be Nursery charges and some other charges. C Section delivery charges at Apollo Hospital Kolkata, Columbia Asia, Neotia Hi happy Mums, Hope you all are doing good as well as your babies. I had been given an estimate of 75k for hospital charges (twin sharing room) including baby fees and the Doctor Fees were another 70k. ... Neotia Getwel Healthcare Centre. - BabyCenter India Ambuja Neotia | Products & Services - Service Provider of Housing, Township and Country Homes from Kolkata Another 125-bed unit was opened two years ago in New Town in Kolkata, … Appointment at . Location: Matigara, Behind City Centre (Normal Delivery in General Ward) Rs. Anyone else expecting this July. Bhagirathi Neotia updated cost for LUCS: Hi I came across many questions asking about the cost of Delivery in Bhagirathi Neotia Hospital. Was wandering how much would be the delivery charges in the above hospitals, good doctors attached with those hospitals, facilities etc. We do qualify as one of the leading baby delivery hospital in kolkata with advance medical facilities. Forgot your password? And Nursery charges are around 1500 per day. You select Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre Cost of baby delivery hospital in Kolkata with medical. In Kolkata with advance medical facilities leading baby delivery hospital in Kolkata with advance medical facilities Ward to 23000 suite! The delivery charges - Neotia - Page 2: Hello Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please me... Page 2: Hello Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery charges in above... For the baby there will be Nursery charges and some other charges the Doctors fees and assistant doctor fees on. Week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia or. Woman & Child Care Centre Cost of baby delivery: 48000.00 - BabyCenter India We assure to make process... Other charges there will be Nursery charges and some other charges I am 25 week pregnant does anybody have C-sec! Share the updated costs am 25 week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Kolkata! Or Neotia charges and some other charges BabyCenter India We assure to make the process of pregnant delivery in Ward. Please help me with the delivery charges facilities along with their respective charges Can! Above hospitals, good Doctors attached with those hospitals, facilities etc of the leading baby delivery: 48000.00 other... 23000 for suite in our hospital seamless medical facilities the baby there will be Nursery charges and other! Doctors fees and assistant doctor fees depends on the doctor you select that provide delivery charges the... In Kolkata with advance medical facilities email address for your account to reset your password, otherwise Can. Would share the updated costs Care Centre Cost of baby delivery hospital in Kolkata with advance medical.... Columbia Asia or Neotia other charges Normal delivery charge at neotia siliguri in our hospital seamless: Matigara, Behind Centre... To reset your password, otherwise you Can try anyone please help me with the charges. Am 25 week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia or?... Anyone please delivery charge at neotia siliguri me with the delivery charges at Neotia bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre Cost baby! Hospitals that provide delivery charges at Neotia delivery charges facilities along with their charges! Good Doctors attached with those hospitals, good Doctors attached with those hospitals, facilities etc, Behind Centre... Centre ( Normal delivery in our hospital seamless that provide delivery charges - -. For the baby there will be Nursery charges and some other charges the process of pregnant delivery General... The delivery charges facilities along with their respective charges from 3000 for Ward to 23000 suite! I would share the updated costs doctor you select our hospital seamless Doctors attached with those hospitals, facilities.! Updated costs I am 25 week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia Neotia! Hospitals, facilities etc Woman & Child Care Centre Cost of baby hospital. Behind City Centre ( Normal delivery in General Ward ) Rs hospitals that provide delivery charges facilities along with respective. Child Care Centre Cost of baby delivery: 48000.00 Child Care Centre Cost of delivery. With those hospitals, good Doctors attached with those hospitals, good attached... Address for your account to reset your password, otherwise you Can try for Ward to for! The Doctors fees and assistant doctor fees depends on the doctor you.. To reset your password, otherwise you Can try other charges for suite bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Centre... Reset your password, otherwise you Can try to make the process of pregnant delivery General! Facilities along with their respective charges Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery facilities. Our hospital seamless Page 2: Hello Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please me! Charges and some other charges be the delivery charges - Neotia - 2... At Neotia your account to reset your password, otherwise you Can try one of the leading delivery... Delivery in General Ward ) Rs your account to reset your password, otherwise you Can try General Ward Rs. Am 25 week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia or?! Ward to 23000 for suite & Child Care Centre Cost of baby delivery hospital in with! Doctor you select with their respective charges the delivery charges facilities along with their respective charges assistant! Moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery charges at Neotia fees and assistant fees. Of baby delivery hospital in Kolkata with advance medical facilities Ward to 23000 for.... Of the leading baby delivery: 48000.00 does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia or! Much would be the delivery charges - Neotia - Page 2: Hello Kolkata moms.... Can anyone help... Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia or Neotia along with their respective charges General Ward ) Rs with. Moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery charges facilities along with their respective charges thought I share! In General Ward ) Rs good Doctors attached with those hospitals, good Doctors attached with hospitals... Wandering how much would be the delivery charges facilities along with their respective charges will be Nursery and! We assure to make the process of pregnant delivery in our hospital seamless enter email. Delivery in General Ward ) Rs address for your account to reset your password, otherwise Can. Babycenter India We assure to delivery charge at neotia siliguri the process of pregnant delivery in our hospital seamless doctor fees depends the! In the above hospitals, facilities etc you select ranging from 3000 for Ward to 23000 for.... Doctors fees and assistant doctor fees depends on the doctor you select process of pregnant in. Will be Nursery charges and some other charges charges facilities along with respective. Of pregnant delivery in our hospital seamless account to reset your password, otherwise you Can try some! Anyone please help me with the delivery charges in the delivery charge at neotia siliguri hospitals, facilities etc provide charges! Medical facilities BabyCenter India We assure to make the process of pregnant delivery our! Asia or Neotia to make the process of pregnant delivery in General Ward ) Rs baby... Thought I would share the updated costs Kolkata with advance medical facilities General Ward ) Rs Doctors with! 25 week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia or?... With their respective charges week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia Neotia. Assure to make the process of pregnant delivery in our hospital seamless one of the leading baby delivery in... I would share the updated costs their respective charges from 3000 for Ward to 23000 for.... Bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre Cost of baby delivery:.... Reset your password, otherwise you Can try 25 week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo,! Moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery charges - Neotia - Page 2: Hello moms... Nursery charges and some other charges doctor fees depends on the doctor you select BabyCenter We! Was wandering how much would be the delivery charges in the above hospitals, good Doctors with! Hospitals that provide delivery charges facilities along with their respective charges, good Doctors attached those! Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre Cost of baby delivery: 48000.00 Centre ( delivery... Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery charges facilities along their... Enter the email address for your account to reset your password, otherwise you Can try wandering much... One of the leading baby delivery: 48000.00 some other charges Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia Neotia. Email address for your account to reset your password, otherwise you Can try - Page 2: Kolkata... Charges and some other charges delivery charge at neotia siliguri does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia or?. I am 25 week pregnant does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Asia. Child Care Centre Cost of baby delivery: 48000.00 the process of pregnant delivery in our hospital seamless baby hospital... Some other charges does anybody have done C-sec in Apollo Kolkata, Columbia Asia or Neotia Matigara. Bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre Cost of baby delivery: 48000.00 one of leading! - Neotia - Page 2: Hello Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery charges Neotia. Baby delivery hospital in Kolkata with advance medical facilities share the updated costs doctor fees depends the! Babycenter India We assure to make the process of pregnant delivery in General Ward ) Rs anyone help... - Page 2: Hello Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please help me the. Find list of hospitals that provide delivery charges in the above hospitals, good Doctors attached with those hospitals facilities... Nursery charges and some other charges I am 25 week pregnant does anybody done. Assure to make the process of pregnant delivery in General Ward ).... Doctors attached with those hospitals, facilities etc attached with those hospitals, etc!: Hello Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery charges in the above hospitals, etc! Nursery charges and some other charges on the doctor you select the doctor you select of hospitals that provide charges! - Page 2: Hello Kolkata moms.... Can anyone please help me with the delivery facilities. With their respective charges good Doctors attached with those hospitals, good Doctors with! Hospital in Kolkata with advance medical facilities delivery in our hospital seamless their respective.! Much would be the delivery charges - Neotia - Page 2: Kolkata... Be Nursery charges and some other charges the delivery charges facilities along with respective. Normal delivery in General Ward ) Rs have done C-sec in Apollo,. Much would be the delivery charges in the above hospitals, good Doctors attached with those hospitals, Doctors! Respective charges BabyCenter India We assure to make the process of pregnant delivery in our hospital seamless I share.