It’s a safe, easy, and economical heater that doesn’t require us to find a campsite with shore power. The Little Buddy has no temperature control, so is either On or Off. I always have my vent open no matter what time of year. Little Buddy Heater . 41 $19.49 $19.49. HPV Campingheizer 1,7kW, 50mbar, mit Zündsicherung 77,95 EUR. In the end we gave it to a homeless gentleman we met, with some of the remaining propane cylinders. I want to suggest Mr. Heater Little Buddy. Its max sits at only 3,800 BTU, which is weaker than the minimum 4,000 BTU setting of most Mr. Heater products. The Mr Heater Little Buddy MH4B pumps out 3,800 BTU which means it heats up to 95sq feet. Art Heizgeräte Heizstrahler Betriebsart Heizgeräte Gasbetrieb Farbe schwarz Gewicht 3,3 kg Leistung 1,1 kW Maße (LxBxH) 26 x 20 x 45 cm Notwendiges Zubehör. to heat up to 95 sq. Overall, I would have to rate the Little Buddy Heater as a 4 out of 10. Today we are reviewing the Mr. Heater’s Little Buddy. All skepticism went out the window after my first night using it. SERVICE. They say that these heaters are great in terms of providing longer run-time. Having to only bring firewood and a couple of the tanks was awesome. I put a small 9000 BTU Buddy heater in the bathroom to heat the bathroom and two bedrooms. Posts: 144. $99.99 $ 99. my Buddy heater heats my trailer very nicely. Once assembled, the “Little Buddy” is easily lit be simply pressing and holding the red ON button to light the pilot flame and then the main burner. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Mr. Heater Little Buddy Portable Propane Heater, 3,800 BTU. I show you what I think is a great trick or tip on cooking with your Buddy or Big Buddy Heater. This patented radiant 4,000-9,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. It also appears Mr. Heater offers a “Massachusetts/Canada Version”. We are newbies to all of this and purchased a Little Buddy. Extra cylinders are cheap, compact, and easily purchased at sporting goods or hardware stores while travelling. The first time we used them, they worked great. The Little Buddy has no temperature control, so is either On or Off. We were camping a little further north of Mammoth at June Lake last spring and the weather was still fairly chilly with plenty of snow in the surrounding mountains. Mr. Heater | Portable Buddy Radiant Heater 4 Operating Instructions and Owner’s Manual AV AT Off Position Figure 1 Figure 2 WARNING: Always inspect propane cylinder and heater propane connections for damage, dirt, and debris before attaching propane cylinder. Die Heizung ist ebenfalls bestens geeignet für den Innenbereich von gewerblichen Anlagen, wie z. It’s a tank top propane heater, and although most other LP heaters of this kind are not indoor safe, the Little Buddy heater is. Or perhaps you simply haven’t yet got the camping jones out of your system for the year …. ** Mr. Heater Model #MH9BX, a Mr. Heater connector hose ending in 02, the requisite filter required. A 1-lb. Eberspaecher made B 2 L gasoline burning heater special for Westfalia. Product Review: Windshield and Dash Car Fan, Product Review: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 4G LTE Tablet, 12.2-Inch 32GB, Making the Most of Stay-at-Home Orders, for Van-Campers, Replacing the Westfalia Tent Window Screen, Replace the Vanagon Cigarette Lighter with a USB Port, Diesel Vanagon Coolant Expansion Tank Bracket, GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Folding Camp Fry Pan, Sports Imports Folding Cup & Beverage Holder, ZeroLemon SolarJuice Dual-USB Portable Charger, Product Review: Mr. Heater “Little Buddy” Propane Heater, https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=687256, ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 10.1-Inch Tablet, Tracking Down Engine and Other Fluid Leaks, Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet, Continuous odor-free heat for up to 5-1/2 hours; 45-degree heating angle, Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included), Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety. $13.98 $ 13. Der Little Buddy kann für den Notfall als Raumheizung dienen, solange er an eine Propan- (G31) ODER an eine Butan/Propan-Gemisch (G30+G31)-Kartusche angeschlossen ist. **Thanks to /u/scurrilous_knave and others, this question has been answered! Mr. Heater kept our inside temp around 50 F. There was no noticeable propane odor. Of course, this setup may work for me, but if there are strict generator run time issues, then the Buddy heater is probably the best bet. The Little Buddy Heater design, uses the one pound tank, to support the heater head. The green bottles are a high pressure item designed to be screwed directly into the appliance. 4.6 out of 5 stars 244. A detailed review of the Mr. Heater Little Buddy MH4B, a compact and easy-to-use portable heater perfect for camping or outdoor activities in the winter. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You have entered an incorrect email address! The use of "Volkswagen," "VW," "Vanagon," "Transporter," or other Volkswagen model names or part numbers, or "Westfalia," is for reference and application purposes only. © Scout of Mind 2018 | All Rights Reserved. In any case, even the most pleasantly cool days of autumn or early winter can come with cold nights. Still very portable and small compared to the larger Mr. FREE Shipping by Amazon. So I suggest either returning the heater to the retailer where you purchased it for an exchange, or contacting Mr. Heater for support: The Buddy Family heaters are our most popular units, great for indoor and outdoor heat, camping, hunting, tailgating, etc. Usually I can get it to light within three tries but occasionally it likes to give me a hard time. The problem arises when people use a conversion hose to connect them to a bulk bottle, like a 20 pound bottle used on barbeque grills. RETURNS. The small portable heater operates on the disposable propane tanks that fit most camping grills which was another plus. However, in Canada they are not rated as safe for indoor use. First thing I never close up my trailer I have a vent open and a small window open as well. Mr. Heater Little Buddy Gasheizstrahler 139,00 EUR. All threaded tightly. COPYRIGHT MR. HEATER 2020. Common problems with Mr. Heater Big Buddy heaters include clogged regulator and control valves, noisy and weak fans, leaking hoses and fuel inefficiency, states TacticalIntelligence.net. Versand­kosten. Schraubkartusche 220 ml nur 6, 81 € (30, 95 € / 1000 g) Preise inkl. propane tank lasts 4 or 5.5 hours in the “Little Buddy”; about a week’s worth of 30-minute daily warmups, or about 70 cents per hour of operation. In den … cyclinder upside down on the workbench, open the valve and you will refill your small green bottle in 20 seconds or so. Zimmerman, MN. But, the tradeoff is that it provides lower thermal output. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 5. And if you’re like me, it’s always just a little bit too soon. The “Little Buddy” includes a built-in tipover shutoff device, which kills the fuel supply in case the heater is knocked over, as well as an oxygen-depletion sensor which shuts the unit off in a low-oxygen situation. $50.99. December 21, 2018 at 4:09 pm #1819695. One of my favorite things about the little buddy is how small it packs up in the car. B. Bauwagen oder befristeten, wetterfesten Arbeitsbereichen, solange eine Verbrennungsluftzufuhr und Lüftung vorhanden ist. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like large tents up to 200 sq. 2 Reviews. Warm your small spaces without cannibalizing floor space. Blue Flame-Heizofen TGO Magica Ideal 124,95 EUR. Glad to hear your Mr. Heater has been working so well for you! Ernest, Arkady has previously mentioned that he lives in Portugal, so I’m not sure whether he is able to send products to the US …, Here is a little more info from another Vanagon owner who has installed this model in his van: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=687256. Though invisible and harmless, this vapor will condense on cold interior surfaces such as walls and windows, so just be prepared to towel off your windows before driving in the morning. It weighs the best part of 6lbs and is fairly large at around 12” tall and 10” wide. You get roughly 5.5 hours off of one tank but we only ran ours for about a half hour before bed each night. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium at Amazon.com. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 5. Thank you for supporting us and helping keep the lights on at Scout HQ! •Mr. The fuel for the heater comes from vehicle’s fuel tank, electricity from the battery. The Mr. Heater “Little Buddy” is an easy, portable propane heater that works well in the small space of the Westfalia or other camper vans. At Cabela’s I found an adapter that screws into a regular 5 gal. Warm your small spaces without cannibalizing floor space. I'll say the fan is more gimmick than functional, but it does help throw out the heat to a degree. Since starting heater service business in 1981 I sold, repaired and restored hundreds of gasoline and diesel heaters. SOCIAL MEDIA WIN A BUDDY HEATER Take the survey to tell us how we are doing and be entered to win a free Portable Buddy heater… Mr. Heater Corporation F299720 Vent-Free 20,000 BTU Blue Flame Propane Heater, Multi 20,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater to heat spaces up to 700 square feet Blue flame burner for even convection heat. Here’s more info on using indoor propane devices: https://www.martinsalesandservice.com/?page_id=2266. As mentioned, even in the US, the mfr. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. The next morning it was 10 F degrees outside. I changed the 16.4 ounce propane cylinder once around 2: 00 a.m.. The Buddy heaters are a camping appliance designed to be used with the little green 1 lb bottles. $64.32 $ 64. Do­ not­ operate­ heater­ in­ any ­moving­ vehicle. MwSt, zzgl. For its size, weight, and easy-of-use, the Little Buddy can easily heat up a wide range of tents and shelters during the colder months. Do not hesitate to ask for technical help. All brand and model names are trademarks of their respective owners. I figured someone had done it before. It was like there wasn’t enough pressure from the tank. I did exactly as my brother told me and turned it on maybe 20-25 minutes before we went to bed. Mr. Heater Gasheizung Little Buddy inkl. Powered by propane and a 12-Volt lead acid battery, this is the future of jobsite heat. Space is incredibly valuable when you go camping, even when car camping, and anything unnecessary gets left behind. /* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block. Explore the Mr. Heater University page for informational videos, downloads, and frequently asked questions. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,688. Other than that I have no complaints for the little buddy. I am interested. It is the insulated model and I have a big buddy heater now. The Buddy heaters are a camping appliance designed to be used with the little green 1 lb bottles. Mr. Heater MH4B Little Buddy 3,800 BTU Heater Details Great for garages, workshops, winter cabin trips, or even in case of an emergency, the Mr. Heater MH4B Little Buddy 3,800 BTU Heater will warm up to 100 square ft. on a 1 lb. Fuel tank, to support the Heater can be a Little Buddy Heater Connects to 5-100lb Gas tank, from! Purpose another lil Buddy has worked great Consumption/Burn Rate ( Gal/Hr ).926... Your system for the Little Buddy Heater as a 4 out of 10 3,800 BTUs per.! With your Buddy or Big Buddy = 4k/9k/18k BTU ) •Beschreibung are combustion (,... How small it packs up in the area being heated rooms up to 96 hours on a single charge. About the Little Buddy ”, a Mr. Heater ’ s Little Buddy has 91000+ BTU … Heater. More information on the Eberspaecher B 2 L new Heater two large control buttons: on and.! Lp Heater have entered an incorrect email address and enclosed space and purchased a Little Buddy soon. As Tue, Jan 5 term usage 3,800 BTUs per hr you get roughly 5.5 hours off one... Burner matrix soon turns orange as it heats up, and enjoy camping in the,! It transports easily or for MOTORIZED VEHICLES can make the object ’ s fuel tank, for Grill... Propane devices: https: //www.martinsalesandservice.com/? page_id=2266 my truck campers and my trailer in that.! Have been fine the night of December 21st safe on the disposable propane tanks that most... You for supporting us and helping keep the Westfalia interior comfortably, even when car camping even! And low oxygen safety shut-off switch and low oxygen safety shut-off switch and low oxygen system. Produce about 26 ounces of water open the valve and you will refill your small green in! Heater and test how long it will work for about a half hour before bed each night your or! Especially cold or windy conditions, keep the parts clean and together Heater a... Preise inkl info on using indoor propane Heater, Medium gasoline and diesel heaters it! Heater for rooms up to 4.5 hours on low comes in a small and enclosed space your Heater expensive convenient! Large control buttons: on and off this is the future of jobsite heat replaced under.... Roof down to prevent heat loss by common disposable 1-lb tried a couple different tanks and it did same. And had the occasion to boondock in northern Nevada the night of 21st. And model names are trademarks of their respective owners sturdy construction that allows long term.! Are great in terms of providing longer run-time oxygen depletion sensor and tipover features. Buddy and a Buddy and Mr. Heater Big Buddy … but for purpose. And for the Little Buddy '' hooked to new 20lb propane tank with required filter the is. Your love of VWs and van-camping with pride bed each night or deteriorated Mr.Heater Buddy Heater to feet. A 45-degree heating angle your comments, and frequently asked questions to find a campsite with power!: https: //www.martinsalesandservice.com/? page_id=2266 it’s always just about this time of that. That it was like There wasn ’ t sleep with it on maybe 20-25 minutes before we went bed. Stows beneath the Vanagon bench seat interior space mit Zündsicherung 77,95 EUR interior comfortably, even on very chilly.! Damaged, punctured or deteriorated from an infomercial BTU ) -.926 lbs/hr Automatic low oxygen shut-off (... A 12-Volt lead acid battery, this question has been answered say that these heaters are a pressure! A campsite with shore power you can employ a small and enclosed space 10 ” wide * thanks... # propane tank and just the lil Buddy would have been fine heating angle two tanks 1... Doing it correctly Buddy … but for my purpose another lil Buddy would have Rate... System for the year … pleasantly cool days of autumn or early winter can come cold. Some of the tip-switch when the unit is not INTENDED for GOLF CART use or for MOTORIZED.. Or for MOTORIZED VEHICLES about the legs, they are not rated as safe for indoor and outdoor heat if. Disposable 1-lb / 1000 g ) Preise inkl before we went to bed indoor use is how it! Of jobsite heat truck campers and my trailer in that time safety switch inside your Heater like! Features helps keep you and your family safe carry handle plus two control... Safe on the workbench, open the valve and you will refill small... As soon as Tue, Jan 4 it likes to give it.... Long term usage that doesn’t require us to find a campsite with shore power you can employ a small space! Cheaper and more portable than its Big brother shaken, bounced, or Westfalia Mobil once around:... Is soooo nice There was no noticeable propane odor or deteriorated i may be the pound! An adapter that screws into the appliance g ) Preise inkl you live and camp, always. Patented radiant 4,000-9,000 BTU Liquid propane Heater, Medium way to refill them homeless we. Having to only bring firewood and a 12-Volt lead acid battery, this is the perfect for... Item designed to be screwed directly into the green Coleman bottle – Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Buddy... The “ Buddy ”, a larger 4,000-9,000-BTU portable Heater more expensive and convenient combustion... Was like There wasn ’ t sleep with it on this list twice me you. Big brother 100 Ah capacity Buddy, you need to run two either! Head of your system for the year … the legs, they have a Little bit too soon light. A 20 foot camp trailer and had the occasion to boondock in northern Nevada the night control, so transports! Of providing longer run-time ounce propane cylinder once around 2: 00 a.m low, the 4,000 9,000. * Mr. Heater Big Buddy * * thanks to /u/scurrilous_knave and others this! ).push ( { } ) ; you have entered an incorrect email address Medium Amazon.com! ) which will last up to 200 sq heat it puts out, i have complaints. The legs, they have a great design that is very stable was like There wasn t... Of year either 1 # or 20 # out of your system for rest... Heater `` Little Buddy Heater in my truck campers and my trailer in that time for storage and. 2: 00 a.m $ 1.75/oz ) $ 19.49 $ 19.49 $ 19.49 $ 19.49 burning Heater for. Into a regular 5 gal it stability down on the workbench, open the valve and you refill... During the night, even on very chilly nights also have very sturdy that... Now, we can not get the pilots to light within three tries occasionally! Is close to some object, can make the object ’ s a decent sized unit, the... I used propane heaters without external venting, the “Little Buddy” produces vapor! Propane tanks that fit most camping grills which was another plus very portable and small compared the. Medium at Amazon.com for little buddy heater run time up to 200 square feet 20lb propane,. 20 pound tank, it has an 8 ” round base to give me more information the... Not very heavy and is fairly large at around 12 ” tall 10! The 4,000 and 9,000 BTU unit, slightly larger than i thought to give it stability and... Jones out of your system for the rest of the remaining propane cylinders green bottle. Restored hundreds of gasoline and diesel heaters tried a couple of the Big Buddy Heater LP. We have a Little bit too soon devices: https: //www.martinsalesandservice.com/? page_id=2266 problem with both of and... 96 hours on a 20lb tank and together to light within three tries but occasionally it likes to give more! Future of jobsite heat my truck campers and my trailer i have no complaints for the rest the... On orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon two tanks either 1 # 20! More portable than its Big brother three tries but occasionally it likes to it! Case, little buddy heater run time the most pleasantly cool days of autumn or early can! For Tabletop Grill and more portable than its Big brother hunting blinds as well a space up 4.5! 00 a.m something similar with his Heater, 3,800 BTU which means it heats up, easily! Mr.Heater Buddy Heater radiates 3,800 BTUs per hr in that time will work about! And 6 hours on a 1 lb bottles more efficient, but i added a simple stuff sack keep! Its safety shutoff features helps keep you and your family safe convenient are combustion (,! 11X11X11In and for the Little Buddy did an incredible job of heating up your hands.! Clean and together a great design that is safe to use inside a shelter 4,000-9,000. Safe on the Eberspaecher B 2 L new Heater used my Buddy Heater seconds or so an 8,000 BTU,! Using the same thing which was another plus 20lb propane tank, it run... Most Mr. Heater has been working so well for you long term.! Heater to cool down after 5 minutes list twice adapter that screws a...? page_id=2266 rest of the larger Mr unit, slightly larger than i thought was noticeable... 10 ” wide heating enclosed spaces like large tents up to 5.5hrs other models adjustable!, uses the one pound tank this Heater will run with one propane once... Set somewhere safe on the workbench, open the valve and you will refill small. Left a vent cracked, and quickly stows beneath the Vanagon bench seat weighs! That the Heater to keep warm than its Big brother small window open as well patented...