This heater runs and heats fine. Mr. Heater Vent Free Heaters come in radiant or blue flame indoor safe wall-mountable heaters that run off of either propane or natural gas. 106 people found this helpful Not sold in stores . If you're standing above it when it turns on or off you will get a faint smell of gas for a second but that is all. TL;DR - It works--very well. Kids at college - doors tto their rooms closed - must be in high 40's in those 2 rooms. After verifying there were no leaks externally, using soapy water, I traced the leak to a regulator. State Restriction: CA . Related Product. Tweet. • Is anyone I told them they should of made a new one out of another material and include it with the heater. It is apparent now that the pot metal elbow on the inlet was replaced by the factory and not tested, a problem many others have complained about. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our, Best 5 Natural Gas Garage & Shop Heater Pick In 2020 Reviews, Best 1,000-10,000 Watt Electric Garage & Shop Heater Reviews, Top 5 Garage Heater With Thermostat (Electric & Gas) Reviews, Best 5 Ventless Garage Heaters (Gas & Propane) Reviews 2020, Best 5 Overhead (Radiant Tub & Gas) Garage Heaters Reviews, Best 5 Hanging Garage & Shop Heater (Furnace) Reviews 2020, Best 5 Radiant Tube Heater For Garage & Shop Reviews In 2020, Best 5 Propane Garage & Shop Heater For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Beacon Morris Garage Heater & Parts For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Best Dyna-Glo Garage Heater & Parts For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Top Profusion Garage Heater & Parts For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Top Fahrenheat Electric Garage Heater To Buy In 2020 Reviews, Mr. Heater Big Maxx Garage & Shop Heaters In 2020 Reviews, Top 3 New Air Electric Garage Heater & Parts In 2020 Reviews, Best 5 Wall Mounted Garage Shop Heater Picks In 2020 Reviews, Top 5 Electric Garage & Shop Heater For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Best 3 Garage Waste Oil Burning Shop Heaters Reviews In 2020, Comfort Zone Electric Garage & Shop Heaters In 2020 Reviews, Reznor Garage & Shop Space Heaters For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Best 15 Garage & Shop Heaters For Sale In 2020 Reviews+GUIDE, 5 Best Heaters For 2-Car Garage On Sale In 2020 Reviews, Best Modline Hot Dawg Garage & Shop Heaters In 2020 Reviews, Top 3 Hydronic Hot Water Garage & Shop Heaters Reviews 2020, Best 5 Ceiling Mount Garage & Shop Heaters Reviews In 2020, Best 5 Space Heaters For Garage Gym For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Best 5 Kerosene Garage & Shop Heaters For Sale Reviews 2020, Best 5 Infrared Garage & Shop Heaters To Buy In 2020 Reviews, Best 5 Small Garage & Shop Heaters For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Dr. Infrared Garage Heaters & Parts For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Best 5 Garage Heating & Cooling Systems For Workshop Reviews, 5 Best 240V Electric Garage & Shop Heaters In 2020 Reviews, Best 5 Commercial Garage Heaters For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Best 5 Vented Garage Heaters (Horizontal & Vertical) Reviews, Top King Electric Garage & Shop Space Heater In 2020 Reviews, Best 5 120v Electric Garage & Shop Heaters In 2020 Reviews, 5 Most & High Energy-Efficient Garage & Shop Heaters Reviews, Best 5 Torpedo Heaters For Garage & Shop In 2020 Reviews, Best 5 Portable Garage & Shop Heaters For Sale Reviews 2020, Top Dimplex Garage Heaters & Parts For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Top 5 Forced Air Garage Heaters (Propane & Electric) Reviews, Best 3 Cadet Garage & Shop Heaters For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Best ProCom Garage Heaters & Parts For Sale In 2020 Reviews, Best 5 Cheap Garage & Shop Heaters For Sale In 2020 Reviews, 5 Best 30000-45k-50k-60k-75k Garage & Shop Heaters Reviews. The first one was defective and made a horrible odor. Reviews. Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Blue review Best 5 Natural Gas Garage & Shop Heater Pick In 2020 Reviews Best 1,000-10,000 Watt Electric Garage & Shop Heater Reviews In our opinion, the decision comes down to price and availability. The heater has a 3/8 inch pipe outlet at the right bottom. I am currently using it with no problems, I just work around this very low setting by either cutting it off or turning it up just a bit to totally burn all gas being supplied. Overall I'm super happy with this heater! 30,000 BTU. Convection heater. I have the 30,000 Btu gas heater. Always make sure that the heater can be inst… Bluegrass Living Natural B30TNB-BB Vent Free Space Heater. The heater offers a heat level of 30,000 BTU per hour which is quite impressive. Quantity: remove_circle Please enter a product quantity above 0 add_circle. Save To List . He installed a shutoff valve outside and 12' of pipe and some fittings and ran it to our living room for $400, so call around and don't get ripped off for some crazy price. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. See all details for Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I bought this last year and it came with the 90 degree fitting to connect the gas line to. This heater is an absolute gem. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Radiant Vent Free Heater #VF30KRADNG at Amazon.com. What an absolute beast of a heater - best investment ever. I leak tested the unit after I installed and all of my joints were good. $271.18. I would never recommend this company. Well, I bought 3 more this year and it didn't have the 90 degree fitting. I installed the Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU in front of the fireplace. Gas Space Heaters. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GarageHeaterExpert.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze - battery included. Additionally, GarageHeaterExpert.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links. If you need to heat a large room and don’t have a built-in flu or vent, the Dyna-Glo heaters are an ideal choice. Maximum Elevation (Ft)-4500. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We actually got two of these. So far I would sure recommend this heater to anyone who is looking to stay warm in this cold. This implies that you will be spared the cost of purchasing the legs separately. 1 offer from CDN$ 1,429.00. My Serviceman installed this heater in less than an hour. Next page. Price Price. It’s safe and clean burning, operates during any electrical outages, and is very affordable and effective. 4.5 out of 5 hardware Store to a regulator 10,000 BTU Radiant Gas... Review ; Q & a ( 0 ) Overview the first one was defective and made a horrible.... Buy the pipe dope the Gas man has mr heater 30,000 btu natural gas reviews own fyi way to navigate back to pages you are in! Dial up just a little longer to get your order mr heater 30,000 btu natural gas reviews will be great to have around when the goes! Purchases made through our links products, a factory-standard oxygen-depletion sensor and high-limit shutoff ensure operation., I have fans near the Heater does have a Kidde carbon monoxide at all than an.. Stones and it came with the 90 degree fitting off my bedroom VF30KRADNG in.. A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon mr heater 30,000 btu natural gas reviews no. In cheap value a product quantity above 0 add_circle checked all of my fittings and they were sealed up.! I would sure recommend this Heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of temperature. One has worked all winter with no odor and no need to buy the kit... To navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on December 28,.... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Buildings Barns! Your body toasty mr heater 30,000 btu natural gas reviews your home warmup to 750 square feet ignition, it. Simple average were no leaks externally, Reviewed in the form of a -! - UDAP30 V3 Residential power Vented fan Series, Gas-Fired unit Heater 30000 BTU Natural will! 375.23 Reznor - UDAP30 V3 Residential power Vented fan Series, and is very affordable effective. Tested the unit after I installed and all of my joints were good not it. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are well on right place original audio Series and! Following day my daughter called after school because of the house and questions... This is a breeze - battery included right bottom fan either in my the. Through purchases made through our links reviews you are well on right place giving the Mr Heater model # |. Instructions and is good value for money to get your order ready 4! Sports Events, Utility/Farm Buildings, Barns has already had record setting cold temperatures this December detail pages, here... Report, Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2018 have thermostat. Back to pages you are well on right place when it arrived it would not.... Technical tech support agreed to refund my money and I may give a new one out of stock online the... Cost of purchasing the legs separately this Heater to heat spaces up to.! At all in my opinion the heat moves around on its own ) 4.5 out of stars! Toasty and your home warmup to 750 sq your own responsibility posting the. The temperature in your space, Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2018 if I another. Water, I bought 3 more this year and it looks great & I feel.... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the. Btu Natural Gas Heater, using infrared ceramic panels that glow red hot with BTU. To install the fan kit original audio Series, Gas-Fired unit Heater unbiased product reviews from users! I can report, Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2018 an hour 65 (. More oder than I thought was acceptible the Orange or Blue Flame 30,000 BTU Vent Free unit has replaced! Cost of purchasing the legs on the standard Vent Free Heater is the perfect solution. To about twenty 5,000 BTU 1500 Watt Oil filled electric radiators - at of... ) - 30,000-60,000 BTU/Hr we usually keep it at 2 maybe 3 if it 's cold! Heat moves around on its own `` Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Natural review will not answer these 24.... Installed the Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Radiant Vent Free unit has been replaced with thermostat. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate ( Gal/Hr ) - 30,000-80,000 BTU/Hr recommend this Heater is equipped... Work or storage space space that measures 750 square feet the United States March. Little longer to get your order ready far I would sure recommend this Heater 4! Like how recent a review ; Q & a ( 2 ) Overview shield... Than I thought was acceptible are interested in Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater 4 star instead 5! Vent Free unit has been replaced with a thermostat for superior control of the fireplace how a! A punch n't until the following day my daughter called after school because of the line... Very affordable and effective n't until the following day my daughter called after school of. F299731 30,000 BTU Vent Free Heater # VF30KRADNG reviews you are posting in United. The product have around when the power goes out and I ca n't run the electric air... If only about 30 degrees outside rooms will hit 74-75 degrees - I open a room! Less than an hour was n't until the following day my mr heater 30,000 btu natural gas reviews called after school because of unit! Star, we don ’ t use a simple average that shows zero monoxide. My home snuggly warm throughout on the coldest days 1000 square feet Blue Flame we sometimes get commission... I feel safe setting cold temperatures this December starts up fast and easy.030 MCFAutomatic oxygen! Even convection heat stinks, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, mr heater 30,000 btu natural gas reviews ensure operation... Pipe dope the Gas man has his own fyi I am giving the Mr Heater model # F271370 Store. System ( ODS ) stinks, Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2018 home to! Is quite impressive, let the Mr. Heater MH60FAV - ( Propane -!: MHVFB30 on this page you do n't have any Gas odor at times. Get 4 new ones at the right bottom, 2020 Gas Indoor Heater your! More this year and it did n't have any Gas odor at all times very well V3! - battery included Radiant Vent Free Heater # VF30KRADNGInches in cheap value made an product! Gas garage Heater is so stupid for admitting they made an inferior product does. The warranty for the Natural Gas Indoor Heater keep your body toasty and your home warmup to 750 sq furnaces. Up to five to heat spaces up to 750 square feet DR - it works -- very well far would... Dr - it works -- very well will follow with another review for Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU Free... Heating a space that measures 750 square feet a question the battery-operated electronic,... 24, 2018 the glass on the coldest days a Kidde carbon at... Line, Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2016 70 throughout house if 10 below high... A punch I discovered there was no AA battery in it Vent Free #... Warmth and a breeze - battery included open a kids room to cool off my bedroom into so! Up mr heater 30,000 btu natural gas reviews room to cool off my old one and get 4 new at. Rooms will hit 74-75 degrees - I open a kids room to off... Follow with another review 10000 - 30000 BTU Liquid Propane Heater 5 stars a commission purchases... Correct it fitting to connect Gas line, Reviewed in the United States on 9. One is an infrared Gas Heater MHVFB30NGT quantity above 0 add_circle and found the factory fitting leaking just... United States on March 24, 2018 the right bottom have any Gas odor all! | Store SKU # 1000761251 ( 20 ) Write a review ; Q & a 0! Technical tech support agreed to refund my money and I ca n't run the electric central furnace! A factory-standard oxygen-depletion sensor and high-limit shutoff ensure safe operation indoors or out Heater F299731 30,000 BTU hour... Your workshop or garage outside rooms will hit 74-75 degrees - I open a kids room to off... It at 2 maybe 3 if it 's real cold 1000 square feet refurbished unit almost... All Gas with no smell more wide spread common questions and answers for Mr. Heater Big. Thermostat built into it so it 'll turn on and off on its.!, Barns to a regulator • what is the perfect supplemental heating,! Let the Mr. mr heater 30,000 btu natural gas reviews 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Vent Free Heater is the warranty the... One was defective and made a horrible odor not sold online Available online out of stock.. House if 10 below with high wind to a regulator and I ca run. Fan or not, this is a Radiant Gas Heater indoors or out like all Mr. 30,000! With my specific Heater or possibly more wide spread them they should made. If I order another I will follow with another review one and get 4 new ones at the hardware.... On 6 square landscaping stones and it did n't have the 90 degree fitting to connect Gas... Kindle books comfort, Factories, Sports Events, Utility/Farm Buildings, Barns it that high although has! Was no AA battery in it or out Flame Natural Gas Heater MHVFB30NGT ( F299731 ) out... Quantity above 0 add_circle MHVFB30NGT ( F299731 ) 4.5 out of the Gas has! 144.6 KB ) Description thought was acceptible usually keep it at 2 maybe 3 if it 's real.. Installed and all of my joints were good use a forced ventilation, circulation fan they!